Meisha is five times the woman Ronda is

BR701

Don't give me number one bullshit
@Green
Reaction score
In every way. She carries herself with poise, is tough as nails, and shows heart for days despite having a lower albeit more well rounded skillset. Her mental fortitude puts Rondas to shame.

From working through broken arms, nose, brutal cuts, she showed more grit and sportsmanship in every way. She won the belt in a fight she was miles behind in and gutted it out, props to Holm as well for going out like she did. These women embody the spirit of wmma, not some spoilt frontrunner brat who crumbles immediately at any sign of adversity.

I'm glad to see her doing desk work on FOX, she would never run and hide, twice. Meisha bless.

Miesha-Tate:-Fitness-Gurls-Magazine--05.jpg

Inb4 pic from a Rundanut showing an arm bar.

Last edited:
You should have picked a better pic. I'm getting tranny vibes off that face.

I'd agree. Tate is more professional all around. Better looking too.

Not once Ronda starts eating again.

She's awesome, but Ronda was mostly the better fighter. Tate is better against elusive strikers like Holm because she can wrestle and has better striking defense (when motivated). Also she probably spars lol.

LOL yeah, doesn't she hang out in strip clubs and stuff in her spare time? She's not even worth the shit on Rondas shoe, she run to the other side of the cage and gave up her back after the first punch against Nunes, couldn't defend her belt, took pride in surviving for 3 rounds against Ronda, probably went home with a couple of dudes on Friday night.

If she had enough money to retire she wouldn't have to take a 9 to 5, that's what happens when you're not enough of a champion to get out of the first round of your first title defence.

and she was a 4 before she bought all that cosmetic surgery with every penny she had, talk about insecurity.

LOL yeah, doesn't she hang out in strip clubs and stuff in her spare time? She's not even worth the shit on Rondas shoe, she run to the other side of the cage and gave up her back after the first punch against Nunes, couldn't defend her belt, took pride in surviving for 3 rounds against Ronda, probably went home with a couple of dudes on Friday night.

If she had enough money to retire she wouldn't have to take a 9 to 5, that's what happens when you're not enough of a champion to get out of the first round of your first title defence.

and she was a 4 before she bought all that cosmetic surgery with every penny she had, talk about insecurity.
Good god you sound like a typical bitter woman that hates on bubbly bimbos.

Perhaps finding a bomb ass fitness trainer will help you crush what ever has you projecting.

I am available...

Good god you sound like a typical bitter woman that hates on bubbly bimbos.

Perhaps finding a bomb ass fitness trainer will help you crush what ever has you projecting.

I am available...
Miesha attention whores and gets neckbeards from sherdog to fall in love with her to defend her at all costs, Miesha is nothing.

She's awesome, but Ronda was mostly the better fighter. Tate is better against elusive strikers like Holm because she can wrestle and has better striking defense (when motivated). Also she probably spars lol.
Yeah she really has better striking defence, how'd her fights with McMann and Zingano go again?

isn't this Tate in her natural form?

01-mieshatate.jpg

Better than a 4 anyway.

In every way. She carries herself with poise, is tough as nails, and shows heart for days despite having a lower albeit more well rounded skillset. Her mental fortitude puts Rondas to shame.

From working through broken arms, nose, brutal cuts, she showed more grit and sportsmanship in every way. She won the belt in a fight she was miles behind in and gutted it out, props to Holm as well for going out like she did. These women embody the spirit of wmma, not some spoilt frontrunner brat who crumbles immediately at any sign of adversity.

I'm glad to see her doing desk work on FOX, she would never run and hide, twice. Meisha bless.

Miesha-Tate:-Fitness-Gurls-Magazine--05.jpg

Inb4 pic from a Rundanut showing an arm bar.
I think she's a really great addition to the Fox Analyst desk. I'm happy she was able to get that job. I will agree about the mentality. I mean Miesha's first job at the desk was analyzing two woman that both beat her, with one that recently beat her pretty badly. She handled the whole thing professionally.

Back