Mein hurt Brown with a body shot too

attftl86

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
First: I didn't do a search, I don't care. I remember in the Mein fight Brown was hurt bad by a body shot, close to the same place. Good possibility this is just an issue for brown, he can't take body shots well. Doesn't mean it'll be his down fall, but it's a target id look for if I were going to fight him. It's not that easy but this seems to bother him. I know a lot of people were counting Silva out but the way Brown pours it on is still impressive to watch.

He's a great pressure fighter, I'll watch any fight with Brown, he's pure entertainment, there's no stalling in his game. Good finish to a good night of fights.

Its that former heroin addict liver/body. Its on its last days in the fight game. Imagine Hendricks, Ellenberger, Lombard, Thatch or even Lawler thing dat bod. Wont go well for him. he should retire while he's ahead.

The weird thing is that even one of the body punches that Erick landed hurt him bad.

It's called a liver shot and it hurts everyone.

The first one that initially hurt him bad and dropped him was right on the belt line. Nowhere close to a liver shot. During live action, I actually thought it was a low blow, but the replay showed it was clean. Brown said the other one that hurt him was to the stomach too, not to the ribs or liver.

He's just got a soft/weak/not indestructible gut. Everyone has an achilles heel and that would be Brown's.

Tito Ortiz-esque is he in his body shot taking, Joe.

Its that former heroin addict liver/body. Its on its last days in the fight game. Imagine Hendricks, Ellenberger, Lombard, Thatch or even Lawler thing dat bod. Wont go well for him. he should retire while he's ahead.

Heroin doesn't do as much damage to the body as you seem to think it does, it's one of the least harmful drugs out there in and of itself. It also does very little damage to the liver compared to things like alcohol or prescription painkillers. Most wrestlers in MMA have probably done far more damage to their livers while getting drunk in college than Brown did while shooting heroin.

Before someone responds about how Brown did a lot of coke and drank as well, I know and I'm not saying he hasn't put his body through some shit but I just think it's being overstated. No one looks at Ian McCall or Court McGee and thinks that way so it seems a bit weird to do it in this case just because he got dropped by a hard left hook from Mein and a flush left roundhouse from Silva in the opening seconds.

Anyway, my point is that you're wrong. He gets hurt when he eats clean shots to the liver because no one can eat those shots without being hurt.

Heroin doesn't do as much damage to the body as you seem to think it does, it's one of the least harmful drugs out there in and of itself. It also does very little damage to the liver compared to things like alcohol or prescription painkillers. Most wrestlers in MMA have probably done far more damage to their livers while getting drunk in college than Brown did while shooting heroin.

Before someone responds about how Brown did a lot of coke and drank as well, I know and I'm not saying he hasn't put his body through some shit but I just think it's being overstated. No one looks at Ian McCall or Court McGee and thinks that way so it seems a bit weird to do it in this case just because he got dropped by a hard left hook from Mein and a flush left roundhouse from Silva in the opening seconds.

Anyway, my point is that you're wrong. He gets hurt when he eats clean shots to the liver because no one can eat those shots without being hurt.

Im not saying you're wrong but how do you know this? Are you denying that his previous lifestyle hasn't affected him what so ever? I think you are right about how alcohol is the worst for your liver and I can't lie over the last couple of years since i started drinking heavily my ability to take a body shot has SERIOUSLY depleted but I think he's body is slowly shutting down.

Im not saying you're wrong but how do you know this? Are you denying that his previous lifestyle hasn't affected him what so ever? I think you are right about how alcohol is the worst for your liver and I can't lie over the last couple of years since i started drinking heavily my ability to take a body shot has SERIOUSLY depleted but I think he's body is slowly shutting down.

I used to be a heroin addict and I've looked into the damage it does, or lack thereof, extensively. I trained MMA for years before I started using and I've been training for years since I got clean. It took a while to get back into shape but I can honestly say that I'm better now than I ever was before and that I take a shot to the body just as well as I ever did.

I'm not saying Brown hasn't done some damage to his body (probably mostly with coke and booze) but I think it's far less than you'd imagine it to be. Like I said before, heroin isn't that terrible a drug for you in and of itself. It's the lifestyle that comes along with it, getting bad dope, sharing needles, etc. that can take it's toll. You can be a teetotaler and avoid hard drugs your entire life and you still won't be able to eat a left hook from Mein or a left roundhouse from Silva without going down.

Eric Silva is one of the best body kickers in MMA...Its his specialty, he scored several stoppages with those kicks. Punch that hurt him in round 2 was a counter to the solar plexus.
Lombard wouldn't even have the sufficient punch output to score a finish vs Brown. Hendricks doesn't go to the body.

I used to be a heroin addict and I've looked into the damage it does, or lack thereof, extensively. I trained MMA for years before I started using and I've been training for years since I got clean. It took a while to get back into shape but I can honestly say that I'm better now than I ever was before and that I take a shot to the body just as well as I ever did.

I'm not saying Brown hasn't done some damage to his body (probably mostly with coke and booze) but I think it's far less than you'd imagine it to be. Like I said before, heroin isn't that terrible a drug for you in and of itself. It's the lifestyle that comes along with it, getting bad dope, sharing needles, etc. that can take it's toll. You can be a teetotaler and avoid hard drugs your entire life and you still won't be able to eat a left hook from Mein or a left roundhouse from Silva without going down.

Needlemark pics or gtfo.

Sheep always reciting liver shots. It was a solar plexus type and its painful as fuck to breathe. It actually takes alot less power to hurt someone with a plexus than it is to the liver. The guy needs a stronger rectus abdominis, but it doesnt really matter. None of these guys in the WW division have the GnP to finish Brown even if hes hurt to the body.

I agree with your post except prescription painkillers (opiates) are no worse for your liver than heroin is unless they have Tylenol added in.

Back