Megan Olivi The Angel

She's cute. But as far as hot female sports broadcasters, give me Charissa Thompson 10/10 times over Olivi.

charissa-editorial-singles2-resized-1.jpg
God bless her for taking Fappening pics of herself.

She looks way better with longer hair.

View attachment 716985
Honestly, 9/10 for me. She is smoking, super classy, seems like fun, like she enjoys life. She is just a very real, down to earth gorgeous woman.

I know that she doesn't have blonde hair with massive tits and she isn't flaunting them constantly for the world to see, which means many on this site take her down to a 6 or some such absurdity.

Honestly though, aside from going up a cup size, I can't really see much that could be improved on. Not to mention I have a foot fetish and she has beautiful feet.

the dude just got knocked out in the 1st i blame Megan n her distracting wind swept hair

the dude just got knocked out in the 1st i blame Megan n her distracting wind swept hair
Phase 2 should involve her bobbing around doing like a stripper dance.

I think she is really good for the UFC. Got there on being good at her job and not because she has a plastic chest and injections in her face.
Agreed she made it with legit reporting without relying on looks alone

Olivi >> Every current UFC ring girl.

megan's actually really fucking good at her job too.
takes care of joe b at home. he said recently if megan isn't around he ain't showerin'.

heidi androl is the goat hot mma reporter. not even close.

Back