Megan Olivi asking Dana about the future of the FLW division...

Keep 125 but with 15 to 20 fighters. It's what I'd personally like. There's like a 100 fighters at lw and past their prime vets all over the ufc. Who'd rather watch Sam Alvey or Ed Herman than Cejudo?

Def agree with that.

I think a few FLW's can go....I'd prefer them to at least bring back Ben Nguyen and Brandon Moreno.

Both exciting fighters at that weight.

was this an excuse to call joe b hubby bear?

Not Japan. ONE.

Benavidez BTW is not a cheap fighter...he gets $85K to show

He should get more. He's an og in the BW and FLW divisions. Other than his split decision loss to pettis, He's only lost to goats in DJ and Cruz.

I think keep flyweight but stack the division and start hyping up the fights. I'm not saying put them as co main or main but make it where atleast the top ten flyweights can be on the main card. I would prefer if they keep 125 men's don't add anymore woman's divisions if anything get rid of 115 and change 125 to like 122 and this way u can mix both divisions together. Also I hope they change 170 to 175 and add in 165

She's wondering if she needs a second job. Seriously though, Benavidez would do good at bantam

He should get more. He's an og in the BW and FLW divisions. Other than his split decision loss to pettis, He's only lost to goats in DJ and Cruz.

Well, he won't get more in UFC.
Rizin don't pay much to fighters either, so it seems. They outbid UFC with Horiguchi, but Horiguchi probably got around $50K best case.

ONE afforded to have $200K fighters like Mighty Mouse and Alvarez. It's a place for Benavidez all right

Benavidez was one of the best bantamweights and I have little doubt he would still be one of the best bantamweights. His job is safe regardless of the future of FlyW

Back