Megan Anderson looking in great shape for her upcoming fight with Norma Dumont

She's pretty cute when you can't see her face. At least her very prominent nipples are suckable.

Ruined lmao.

no doubt you’d choosing sucking a cock over banging her.

Get your test levels checked beta

That's a closet gay- manlet, response if I ever read one.

safe_image.gif

I'm gay because I don't like ugly/excessive tatts on 5/10 girls? <Lmaoo>
Chic in the GIF DESTROYS HER. Also Brittyney Palmer and Meisha Tate
all day over ^^^ That nonsense.

a5b63451f4a5881f52bdb265297b125f.jpg

12244467_1002484659774151_5852549240619847043_o.jpg

Why come into a Megan thread when you know there's gonna be pics of her tatted bare skin?

Or...maybe this thread was going to show some training footage?

Last edited:
This girl needs to do one of those ESPN nude covers. She slowly getting more and more revealing. Wait til she finds out about onlyfans. I'd subscribe.

More interested in the gif, what is being produced there?
He's polishing an off center node on a crankshaft. When they rotate they open a valve as they pass over and as result they cause wear. He's either polishing the diameter into specification or making sure the finish is super fine. The finer the surface finish is the less it wears the true diameter over time.

I work on lathes and do that kind of shit every day.

He's polishing an off center node on a crankshaft. When they rotate they open a valve as they pass over and as result they cause wear.

Actually, they connect to the pistons through connecting rods, not the valves. He is polishing the surface.

large.gif

2015-09-09_03-53-53.jpg

Thread's about Megan, newb...hence, my reason for entering.

Yo azz probably gotta wide-azz bell pepper nose, tOo!
Lol, you really thought that you were about to see something actually relevant about Megan other than his bagging body uh... Gtfo. You probably gay.

Have no idea who the other gal is

Is she another can for Megan to crush?

Back