Megan Anderson is 6ft Tall but Most of It Are Legs

giphy.gif

I wonder what the evolutionary reason behind that is.

Since men are generally taller, longer legs in women reduce the difference up to the genital area thus making a standing quickie a lot easier - a vital necessity when having to procreate while running from wild animals.

Since men are generally taller, longer legs in women reduce the difference up to the genital area thus making a standing quickie a lot easier - a vital necessity when having to procreate while running from wild animals.

That must be from the same biology book which taught me that morning wood was meant to keep men from rolling down hills in their sleep.

The evolutionary kickstand, if you will.

That must be from the same biology book which taught me that morning wood was meant to keep men from rolling down hills in their sleep.

The evolutionary kickstand, if you will.
Hey doesn’t have to be some complicated answer, sometimes the best answer is the simplest one

She's dwarfing 99% of Sherdog. Most of us are manlets compared to her.

<DCrying>

^this guy nailed it before I did. But i used pic's!

Back