Mega UFC Marathon on Fuel TV for XMAS

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Jimmy Reccard, Dec 19, 2012.

  1. Jimmy Reccard

    Jimmy Reccard Orange Belt

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2010
    Messages:
    327
    Likes Received:
    0
    Bumped an old thread on this but it was a bit confusing as it was for last years NYE marathon this time around it XMAS EVE through to XMAS day.

    http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2012/1...fuel-tv-events

    Clear out the Hard Drive on your DVR.
    If only the had all the prelims as well...

    TUESDAY, DEC. 24 (all times ET)

    6 a.m.: UFC on FOX 1: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos
    7 a.m.: UFC on FX 1: Miller vs. Guillard
    9 a.m.: UFC on FOX 2: Evans vs. Davis
    11 a.m.: UFC on FUEL TV 1: Sanchez vs. Ellenberger
    2 p.m.: UFC on FX 2: Alves vs. Kampmann
    4 p.m.: UFC on FUEL TV 2: Gustafsson vs. Silva
    7 p.m.: UFC on FOX 3: Diaz vs. Miller
    9 p.m.: UFC on FUEL TV 3: Korean Zombie vs. Poirier

    WEDNESDAY, DEC. 25 (all times ET)

    12 a.m.: UFC on FX 3: Johnson vs. McCall
    2 a.m.: UFC on FX 4: Maynard vs. Guida
    5 a.m.: UFC on FUEL TV 4: Munoz vs. Weidman
    8 a.m.: UFC on FOX 4: Shogun vs. Vera
    10 a.m.: UFC on FUEL TV 5: Struve vs. Miocic
    1 p.m.: UFC on FX 5: Browne vs. Bigfoot
    3 p.m.: UFC on FUEL TV 6: Franklin vs. Le
    6 p.m.: UFC on FOX 5: Henderson vs. Diaz
    8 p.m.: UFC on FX 6: Sotiropoulos vs. Pearson
     
  2. TFanatic

    TFanatic Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2011
    Messages:
    10,898
    Likes Received:
    348
    Wow... That's pretty sweet
     
  3. Mr Boogaloo

    Mr Boogaloo Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2002
    Messages:
    10,043
    Likes Received:
    5
    Location:
    London
    wow, i think if i lived in america, i would lie to my family and say i'm ill, can't make it to dinner, buy a couple of crates of lager and *kapow*
     
  4. TFanatic

    TFanatic Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2011
    Messages:
    10,898
    Likes Received:
    348
    I think you just planned my chistmas.
     
  5. prodigybest

    prodigybest Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2007
    Messages:
    3,493
    Likes Received:
    5
    so happy
     
  6. accolyte1022

    accolyte1022 Fighting Giants

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2006
    Messages:
    23,015
    Likes Received:
    28,221
    Location:
    VPN
    Isn't that every Christmas?
     
  7. JUSTLENNON

    JUSTLENNON Yellow Belt

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2009
    Messages:
    239
    Likes Received:
    6
    lol,, if you lived in America,, theres a 95% chance you wouldnt have feul tv. Only 5% of the US population has access to feul tv. Still wondering why the UFC uses that channel.
     
  8. Dezolis**

    Dezolis** Banned Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2011
    Messages:
    841
    Likes Received:
    0
    i can't take more than 3 hours of MMA. 2 is ideal.
     
  9. DarthChen731

    DarthChen731 Gold Belt

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2010
    Messages:
    15,827
    Likes Received:
    21
    Too bad next to nobody has Fuel
     
  10. Mr Boogaloo

    Mr Boogaloo Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2002
    Messages:
    10,043
    Likes Received:
    5
    Location:
    London
    wha? fair play, didn't know that. seems an odd deal. they don't release those shows on dvd in the UK. I wanna get some of those dvds, those shows are extreme lol
     
  11. WINNERBYTWISTER

    WINNERBYTWISTER Purple Belt

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2012
    Messages:
    1,698
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Pennsylvania
    Meh. I have FUEL, but Im not going to waste a special day with my family for a bunch of UFC repeats they have already played or will play a million times over.

    Are there any good Bowl games on Xmas day?
     
  12. Mr Boogaloo

    Mr Boogaloo Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2002
    Messages:
    10,043
    Likes Received:
    5
    Location:
    London
    that seems a reasonable question.
     
  13. WINNERBYTWISTER

    WINNERBYTWISTER Purple Belt

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2012
    Messages:
    1,698
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Pennsylvania
    Just thought Id ask.
     
  14. MTFFC

    MTFFC Blue Belt

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2012
    Messages:
    617
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Rio de Janeiro
    Too bad I live in Brasil...
     
  15. Mr Boogaloo

    Mr Boogaloo Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2002
    Messages:
    10,043
    Likes Received:
    5
    Location:
    London
    ah man, i feel bad now, edited post
     
  16. WINNERBYTWISTER

    WINNERBYTWISTER Purple Belt

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2012
    Messages:
    1,698
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Pennsylvania
    Are there?
     
  17. Minion415**

    Minion415** Brown Belt

    Joined:
    May 28, 2008
    Messages:
    3,418
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    San Francisco
    DirecTV alone accounts for more than 5%. Comcast definitely needs to get on board.
     
  18. bandicoot

    bandicoot Red Belt

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2012
    Messages:
    9,594
    Likes Received:
    6,985
    Location:
    STL
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say its more than 5%. If you have charter or Comcast cable I'm pretty sure you just have to pay extra for the package that it is in. I do, anyway.
     
  19. bandicoot

    bandicoot Red Belt

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2012
    Messages:
    9,594
    Likes Received:
    6,985
    Location:
    STL
    And last time I had Comcast, they had fuel as well. Hm.
     
  20. T Rollie

    T Rollie Purple Belt

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2010
    Messages:
    1,572
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Michigan
    They play these all the time. Fuel is pretty cool now.
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.