Meeting Woman From Online?

I met my wife in internetworld but nobody on Sherdog believes me, so fuck it.

Online dating is shit most of the chicks are either nasty pigs or have such high standards they definitely aren't going to find what they are looking for on pof. It's funny to because the broads with high standards on sites like those are usually nasty as fuck and wouldn't have high standards anywhere else except tinder/pof only for the simple fact they think they can get away with it.

I met my fiance on POF. I was banging random broads, a few a weeks on there for months. I eventually found a broad that was innocent as fuck and not looking for a bf just a friend. Yea I thought that sounded sketchy as hell but I went for it. When I met her she was gorgeous and petite. I actually believe she didnt bang much guys from there cause she is a total tomboy that just got back from serving in Iraq. She was a completely sheltered broad that didnt even know what most drugs or alcohol was. It blew my mind probably as much as she blew other Marines.

Years later we are still together. She saw my past and how many girls I banged on POF and wanted to dump me but im awesome so she didnt. I looked at her past on there and it was clean as fuck. I know she coulda cleaned it up but all the time frames matched. I honestly dont care for the point that just my internet broads are twice the number of dudes she told me she slept with. Thats not counting my normal broads I met in real life.

All in all you cant lose with it. I used internet dating when I was working 12-18 hours a day 7 days a week and just wanted a piece of ass. It was easy as shit as long as your semi good looking. This was the only broad that took me 2 weeks to met instead of 2 hours or less. I had a lot of fun messing around on POF though. My son is from a random broad I met on Myspace 7 years ago.

what about if you're like semi-oggly?

Nah nah. Like ghost. Bitch be shooting nudes, sexting, saying she wants your D in and around her mouth then.... bam. Ghosting. Nothing. If you text, no response or 1word answer.

In my experience, I found the scenarios to be the following reasons for ghosting;
1) sloot gonna sloot
2) back with ex
3) went home with some other guy

It's incredible how most women are content being side piece booty call when young, thin, tight, and attractive. I think it's partly do to ignorance of their own self worth and inability to choose a lifestyle that isn't in contrast to the social narrative of what is acceptable. If single motherhood was shunned and snubbed by the masses; I mean to say, genes weeded out of existence, no free money or government hand outs, it would end. The problem is that most guys lack social equity and are ignorant of their self worth settling for past SMV vagina.

Returning back to ghosting; there is no other way. You stake your claim. You go out to win and you don't apologize for it. Most subscribe to victim culture and are adverse to competition. In instances of ghosting, after being a side piece, it could be weeks or months, and the girls start texting. She showed her true colors. I will slam but commence trolling when she seeks LTR. #nothappening

Bro you need to go on tour and school these young men at an early age.

In person is so much easier from my experiences.

Bro you need to go on tour and school these young men at an early age.

I got buddies that really got game. I mean slamming a couple dozen hotties on a 7day vacation. The guy is a manlet doesn't lift or train. He gets tons of girls. I got buddies that model or fitness model and body build who slam everything. They get hate from the guys who don't get piece.

Dunno about you dude. I got better with casual dating with time. Dudes get swagger and game with life experiences.

I am cursed for life :(

Search Zyzz on 4chan or ya boy Dave bb.com miscer. Don't emulate them but both stated they were forever alone. They worked on themselves. I have did the same. I got punished in my teens by not being a mercenary alpha male. It hardened me. I am real with the girls and genuine but I can be a dick. There are billions of girls. Chat up lots. See who clicks with you. Slam and repeat.

Guys get cynical or but hurt when she isn't that important. Truth serum : "not like that " means not like that with you. Don't take that personally just find a new girl lol

Find a fatty with a cute face. Then you gotta figure out how to get her in the gym and on a diet. Chip away at her self esteem.

A buddy said to pretend you are a lumber jack and start hacking down her self esteem. He did that. The same girl who said "I am not like that " and "not a slut" was getting naked, tits out vag flashing and aiming for a three way Eifel tower. Classy!

I got buddies that really got game. I mean slamming a couple dozen hotties on a 7day vacation. The guy is a manlet doesn't lift or train. He gets tons of girls. I got buddies that model or fitness model and body build who slam everything. They get hate from the guys who don't get piece.

Dunno about you dude. I got better with casual dating with time. Dudes get swagger and game with life experiences.

I'm too blunt. I don't spit game, I engage in conversation.

It's appalling the degree of generic qualities in women.

"Just a country girl" = lives outside the major city and saw a farm once.

And my personal favorite... are you ready?

"Loves to workout"

I gotta go with "fun-loving" and "I'm an open book" for my most hated, generic profile qualities. Who *doesn't* like fun? How is that a remotely unique characteristic worth advertising to the world? And I find -- in the real or online -- anyone who claims to be "an open book" has the most shit buried.

I'm too blunt. I don't spit game, I engage in conversation.

It's essentially the same thing only embed being aloof nonchalant and disinterested. Like you may take her number but it's not a big deal. More importantly you want to be the fucking Conor McGregor of slamming vag. By that I mean, people like or hate McGregor. You want to get that emotional reaction and response out of women.

I don't care if I am liked. I rather she fucking hates my guts then not know I exist. At the very least I would like to cleverly piss her off and troll. All the girl power jazz is perfect like subtle insinuation of incompetency. Text a girl over to make sandwiches.

The other day, a girl said she doesn't know how to cook and I had a field day with it at her expense. #womenin2016lol

Back