Meeting Woman From Online?

Have you had success at this or failure?
Wanting to meet some new girls, is this the best way nowdays or is it still going to bars etc?

I pretty much chat up girls everywhere. Tinder or bumble are simple ways of pig roasting sluts. Real life is more productive no matter how much she cakes up. She cannot fake her way out of her weight or crazy. Online is flooded with single mothers, entitled sluts of mass proportion (fat as fuck), can out drink our father's but don't know how to turn on a stove like our mothers.

I recommend smashing sluts however possible but no without rubbers. Women are disgusting these days. It is a series of cocktail swinging when thin hot and attractive only the desire to play homemaker once her best days are behind her after the playboys are trashing younger tighter girls. Take your shot gentlemen. Point and swing like Babe.

You can take the slut out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the slut.

From teens and early 20s girls have a free for all using their vagina like piñata. It gets played out by 24 with a lot of girls. Some may hold onto it till late 20s. Most are trashed by 30 + #donotwant for us boys, new girls are turning 18 everyday.

#come@mebro

Last edited:
Fat Girl Angle Shot (FGAS)

myspace.jpg

If you can't tell from the first picture that she would be a fatass....

I used to be a bit of an online player back in the day lol... I used to plan it like a military operation. Used to call it a seek and destroy mission lol.

sites like these are the reason why so many people have herpes.

I met one girl on there. She was okay. We just didn't click as a couple. I almost met another one, but I was going through a death in the family and didn't care. She got pissed and bounced. It is what it is.

It's going to result in a huge amount of depressed and lonely 40-50 yr olds.
Ahhhhh, you got banned. Never stops being satisfying.

sites like these are the reason why so many people have herpes.

Herpes is a breeze lol

Don't want to end up like Charlie

201511_1641_ddhii_sm.jpg

All jokes aside though you have to be so careful. You really are playing with your life fucking around out there.

It's hard to find good wife material girls now.

Yep, I have.

The trick is to chat with them and you must ask them out in less than 10 messages.

There are so many more dynamics in play here.. online really has nothing to do with it.. Once you find one, you just have to see if she's nuts or sane.. smart or dumb..ambitious or lazy...spits or swallows...loves sex or doesn't....and so on.

I haven't done that in some time but from my understanding, not much has changed. Oh, and if you utilise Tinder correctly, you'll be balls deep in pussy in no time.

getting laid by dating online is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Back