Meeting Woman From Online?

Meeting women online was easy until Facebook transformed a generation of women into a bunch of ego-maniacs.
If you're trying to meet women on FB these days, you're just wasting your time.

i'd like to think that i'm better than this, but don't be surprised if i change my tune in a few months.

Meeting women online was easy until Facebook transformed a generation of women into a bunch of ego-maniacs.

no doubt. they're more interested in fishing for compliments from perfect strangers than getting a good f'ck. if i cared that much about you, i wouldn't be trying to skeeze you off the internet, honey.

Are you kidding? Young guys these days are just as bad, if not worse. Unless a perfect 10 gives you head every day while your dinner is cooking, you're losing at life. Everyone thinks that self-identifying = entitlement to nothing but the best because 'i'm unique'. It's garbage.

Are you kidding? Young guys these days are just as bad, if not worse. Unless a perfect 10 gives you head every day while your dinner is cooking, you're losing at life. Everyone thinks that self-identifying = entitlement to nothing but the best because 'i'm unique'. It's garbage.

well, i'm not trying to bang guys, so that's not a problem for me. i can see how each side feeds into the others' though.

well, i'm not trying to bang guys, so that's not a problem for me. i can see how each side feeds into the others' though.

It's going to result in a huge amount of depressed and lonely 40-50 yr olds.

It's going to result in a huge amount of depressed and lonely 40-50 yr olds.

yeah; people who've wasted their lives. it's amazing how narcissistic people have become over the past decade or so.

I met my fiance on POF. I was banging random broads, a few a weeks on there for months. I eventually found a broad that was innocent as fuck and not looking for a bf just a friend. Yea I thought that sounded sketchy as hell but I went for it. When I met her she was gorgeous and petite. I actually believe she didnt bang much guys from there cause she is a total tomboy that just got back from serving in Iraq. She was a completely sheltered broad that didnt even know what most drugs or alcohol was. It blew my mind probably as much as she blew other Marines.

Years later we are still together. She saw my past and how many girls I banged on POF and wanted to dump me but im awesome so she didnt. I looked at her past on there and it was clean as fuck. I know she coulda cleaned it up but all the time frames matched. I honestly dont care for the point that just my internet broads are twice the number of dudes she told me she slept with. Thats not counting my normal broads I met in real life.

All in all you cant lose with it. I used internet dating when I was working 12-18 hours a day 7 days a week and just wanted a piece of ass. It was easy as shit as long as your semi good looking. This was the only broad that took me 2 weeks to met instead of 2 hours or less. I had a lot of fun messing around on POF though. My son is from a random broad I met on Myspace 7 years ago.

I met my fiance on POF. I was banging random broads, a few a weeks on there for months. I eventually found a broad that was innocent as fuck and not looking for a bf just a friend. Yea I thought that sounded sketchy as hell but I went for it. When I met her she was gorgeous and petite. I actually believe she didnt bang much guys from there cause she is a total tomboy that just got back from serving in Iraq. She was a completely sheltered broad that didnt even know what most drugs or alcohol was. It blew my mind probably as much as she blew other Marines.

Years later we are still together. She saw my past and how many girls I banged on POF and wanted to dump me but im awesome so she didnt. I looked at her past on there and it was clean as fuck. I know she coulda cleaned it up but all the time frames matched. I honestly dont care for the point that just my internet broads are twice the number of dudes she told me she slept with. Thats not counting my normal broads I met in real life.

All in all you cant lose with it. I used internet dating when I was working 12-18 hours a day 7 days a week and just wanted a piece of ass. It was easy as shit as long as your semi good looking. This was the only broad that took me 2 weeks to met instead of 2 hours or less. I had a lot of fun messing around on POF though. My son is from a random broad I met on Myspace 7 years ago.

You, man. You need to be the ambassador for something. Don't take that as a compliment either. Gad damn.

no luck, just a whole lot of lonely fat girls

To me, it really depends on your age. 27+, fuck it, make an online profile. Below that, test your waters, unless you are ugly as shit. My honest advice.

I feel like online dating is a bit unnatural, but then again I was at my cousins wedding in August and they met online so I guess it works for some people.

To me, it really depends on your age. 27+, fuck it, make an online profile. Below that, test your waters, unless you are ugly as shit. My honest advice.

This. Did online dating for about a year in my early 30s. Went on probably 100 dates. It becomes a time investment, like a hobby. Sampling various items of the buffet before you settle into the prime rib at the end.

Catfish_movie_poster-405x600.jpg

Have you had success at this or failure?
Wanting to meet some new girls, is this the best way nowdays or is it still going to bars etc?

I have a baby with ny fiancee that I met in the personals section on Craigslist over 4 years ago. No bullshit.

It's a test of patience.
If you have no patience, then you really shouldn't bother with online dating.
You would be tested to the max.

This. Did online dating for about a year in my early 30s. Went on probably 100 dates. It becomes a time investment, like a hobby. Sampling various items of the buffet before you settle into the prime rib at the end.

so you found your wife or just a good lay

Unless you live in a big city, you're probably not going to find someone compatible or on par with your standards.

so you found your wife or just a good lay

Actually, I met the Mrs. about 6 months or so after quitting the online thing. Like a previous poster mentioned, dating online gets tedious (I'm not the most patient guy). But, yeah, I did get laid a lot that year.

And Mr. G Tunney makes a good point: I live in a big city, so there was a very deep pool to dip my wick in

Back