Meeting Woman From Online?

KeeSmyth

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Have you had success at this or failure?
Wanting to meet some new girls, is this the best way nowdays or is it still going to bars etc?

Online chicks have higher standards because they get thousands of messages but I've had luck in the past. In person is still the best way. Online is just for the lazy asses.

Be careful with online dating. Check some of the past online dating stories threads for plenty of lols and cautions.

Met one girl. There was some interest there but I told her we should just be friends for awhile before anything else. She kinda got pissed at me.

Online chicks have higher standards because they get thousands of messages but I've had luck in the past. In person is still the best way. Online is just for the lazy asses.

Agreed. This is the biggest problem with them. Most of them are just looking for attention and the enjoyment of turning down a bunch of horny guys.

Best advice is to pretty much ask right off away if the person wants to hang out or if they ever have with anyone before on the site. That way, if they say no, you don't have to put up with any bullshit and can go elsewhere.

As misfit said though, find women other ways.

I'm married but my single friends have good luck getting the sluts on plenty of fish. Just have to watch for the fatties.

Agreed. This is the biggest problem with them. Most of them are just looking for attention and the enjoyment of turning down a bunch of horny guys.

Best advice is to pretty much ask right off away if the person wants to hang out or if they ever have with anyone before on the site. That way, if they say no, you don't have to put up with any bullshit and can go elsewhere.

As misfit said though, find women other ways.

thats the impression i get from the whole online experience

I'm married but my single friends have good luck getting the sluts on plenty of fish. Just have to watch for the fatties.

woman are becoming pro's had hiding there flab, from there photo shopping and deceiving angles

woman are becoming pro's had hiding there flab, from there photo shopping and deceiving angles

Not to mention posting older photos before they get fat. Its a dangerous game my friend.

It depends on what you want. There was a thread not too long ago where there was good advice about using POF and other sites if your goal is to get laid.

If you want a long term relationship though I would recommend eHarmony. That is where you will find women looking to settle down (if that is what you want). If you want to try it though I would recommend signing up and then not paying. Every month it gets cheaper. After 4 months of not paying it went from $40 to $13. And I actually met some fairly high quality women from it.

Fat Girl Angle Shot (FGAS)

myspace.jpg

Last edited:
I've had success with hooking up, but i've also had girls be flat out dishonest with their online pictures.

You have to watch out.

If they are flirty and willing to meet, then you know you are going to get lucky as long as you don't screw it up.

I found my current GF from the internets but not from shit like facebook or eharmony or whatever. I forget which site but we almost fucked on the first date...so it works. Probably should look it up because i have been dating her for a year now and she hasn't murdered me yet.

Friggin myspace angles, the damn online dating devil

Why would anyone do that? The obesity will be obvious someone meets them in person.

Why would anyone do that? The obesity will be obvious someone meets them in person.

Because no one would bother contacting them if they knew they were fat (unless they're into fatties of course), so they like to dupe people into believing that they are good looking through clever use of angels/cropping of images.

I've banged a few chicks I've met online. It is fucking easy to pickup chicks on line and dick them down.

I noticed if you don't try to fuck them on the first date they jump you on the second date.

If they don't want to give you their number after a couple of days they are just attention whores so give up on those ones.

And yeah some of them use really old pics or fucked up angles to hide their size. As if you won't fucking notice when you actually meet up.

Also there are some fucking psychos out there so don't tell them where you live or have them meet you at your place for the first date. I had one chick who wanted to get a hotel in AC for our first meeting. I was down until she called me up yelling at me about still going on the site. We hadn't even met yet. Luckily I gave her fake address (my block but a different house number).

over the last 15 years ive banged hundreds of women from all over the world ive met online

Back