Meet the new lead role in the Saved by the Bell reboot

No original content.

I'm not surprised, motherfucker...

It is the most fitting thing I could post.

Wasting something original on your xenophobic meltdown would be like using perfectly good books to wipe my ass when there is already a roll of toilet paper there.

I knew this thread would be about some bullshit like this. Reboots are being spewed out left and right, over and over again for the last 10 years. Out of thousands of reboots, one has a transexual in it. Who cares?

Snowflakes care.

Saved by the bell was one of those shows I grew up on. Zack Attack ftw.

But yeah, there is an overabundance of LGBTQ+ representation IMO. If someone only watched tv/netflix, they would assume that over 50% of the country was LGBTQ+.

society has given up when they normalized homosexual behaviour

now it’s just sinking deeper n deeper into left wing world of madness where everything is upside down

Yeah the world is so different now.

Oh wait, it's not at all.

The new Kelly Kapowski folks.

180821-josie-totah-mn-0935_83098eaa825357da7f73742be1e02bfa.fit-760w.jpg

I knew this thread would be about some bullshit like this. Reboots are being spewed out left and right, over and over again for the last 10 years. Out of thousands of reboots, one has a transexual in it. Who cares?

I guess for this one, having grown up watching it and still catch the odd repeats, it was meant to be a funny parody of what was wrong high school with overblown characters that you hated but loved simultaneously because it was so accurate even though it was overblown. Zack was your typical douche preppy, but was still human.
Slater was your typical jock misogynist, but ultimately does the right things.
Screech was the nerd yet somehow fit in, the opposite of real life.
Jesse was the sjw, but always to the enth degree over frivolous shit as well as real shit to be concerned about, so it made it easy to dislike yet respect her.
Kelly was the unattainable hottie, yet was actually nice and not a bitch, unlike real life ttpically.

Making it woke does the opposite, in addition to remakes sucking 9/10 times. They remade sabrina, which was an okay show for tweens at the time, into some weird shitfest.

Eh I was more of of Fresh Prince type of guy

giphy.gif

RIP uncle Phil. Hopefully they never SJW Prince

<mma1>

Fucking hope not

I guess for this one, having grown up watching it and still catch the odd repeats, it was meant to be a funny parody of what was wrong high school with overblown characters that you hated but loved simultaneously because it was so accurate even though it was overblown. Zack was your typical douche preppy, but was still human.
Slater was your typical jock misogynist, but ultimately does the right things.
Screech was the nerd yet somehow fit in, the opposite of real life.
Jesse was the sjw, but always to the enth degree over frivolous shit as well as real shit to be concerned about, so it made it easy to dislike yet respect her.
Kelly was the unattainable hottie, yet was actually nice and not a bitch, unlike real life ttpically.

Making it woke does the opposite, in addition to remakes sucking 9/10 times. They remade sabrina, which was an okay show for tweens at the time, into some weird shitfest.
Gotta say I've seen more than a few of my favourite childhood shows getting rebooted over the years and I really wouldn't have cared at all if they casted someone who was gay or transexual. I agree that the "wokeness" can be a bit grating, but beyond that I think the dystopian outcries are severely overreaching. A lot reboots, as you say, have been incredibly shitty regardless, so maybe let's wait and see how the show turns out and judge it own its own merits. Will probably be shit, but we'll see. That's my take anyway.

Gotta say I've seen more than a few of my favourite childhood shows getting rebooted over the years and I really wouldn't have cared at all if they casted someone who was gay or transexual. I agree that the "wokeness" can be a bit grating, but beyond that I think the dystopian outcries are severely overreaching. A lot reboots, as you say, have been incredibly shitty regardless, so maybe let's wait and see how the shows turns out and judge it own its own merits. That's my take anyway.

The trend of hiring trans ppl over here tends to be "look at me im trans woke ftw" vs "i just happen to be trans and im in something" . If they did this in the latter way, a lot of criticisms would be gone, and the leftover criticisms would be mostly what it should be: a shitty remake. But they will likely go woke with this hence the way they are promoting it, and it feels forced rather than organic.

everything is the same, expect far left views becoming mainstream...

Basically this. Do these retards in California think that this is how kids are nowadays? LOL! I'm guessing these people raise their kids to be such pussies that this is a basic California High school but it's far from what the rest of the country is. Further proof how out of touch Hollywood is.

So the star character of the new Saved by the Bell is a beautiful cheerleader, and the most popular girl at Bayside High who is both admired and feared by fellow students?

...and has a penis.

<{outtahere}>
I think she identifies as a dude, not the other way around.

Did everybody see that hey made a black version of Jacob's Ladder? lol

But yeah, this idea is terrible. The push for a weakened and androgynous society needs harder and more serious resistance. We are going to have to fully rebuke it. Don't be afraid to be on the right side of history against those trying to deteriorate our societies.

Lol hf this is gold, and very creatively bankrupt, just goes to show how uncreative and boring that community really is.

"When you're out of ideas and cant come up with anything anyone gives a damn about so you just start rewriting/recasting everyone as a lesbian/homo in hollywood"

Yeah the world is so different now.

Oh wait, it's not at all.
The real world hasn't changed that much, the fake media world has changed and is trying it's best to take the real world into garbage land with it. I have 3 kids in HS. They are kind of aware.

The trend of hiring trans ppl over here tends to be "look at me im trans woke ftw" vs "i just happen to be trans and im in something" . If they did this in the latter way, a lot of criticisms would be gone, and the leftover criticisms would be mostly what it should be: a shitty remake. But they will likely go woke with this hence the way they are promoting it, and it feels forced rather than organic.
There's money in that promotion apparently, it brings eyes and attention. I agree that the whole "woke" culture is annoying, but I think both sides are playing into it. I literally only ever hear about transpeople from people being outraged about some random transperson for whatever reason. Over here we don't care either way. It's a weird mix because we are very open to different kinds of people (mostly), but we don't wanna hear too much about it either. It's Janteloven. Don't make big a fuss. That applies to both sides.

There's money in that promotion apparently, it brings eyes and attention. I agree that the whole "woke" culture is annoying, but I think both sides are playing into it. I literally only ever hear about transpeople from people being outraged about some random transperson for whatever reason. Over here we don't care either way. It's a weird mix because we are very open to different kinds of people (mostly), but we don't wanna hear too much about it either. It's Janteloven. Don't make big a fuss. That applies to both sides.
I think one of the issues is that in America, it's literally being shoved down everyone's throats. But like you said, I'm sure it's more financial than social justice. It's the trendy thing right now, and whether people initially watch it or not, some news media will pick it up, giving more attention to the show.

Back