Meet the man that destroyed Conor

Artemij Sitenkov

1330118296sitenkov.jpg

He was Conor's 3rd fight

This man had a phenomenal record of 4-5 at the time he faced Conor. He was Ireland's GOAT fighter at the time and he absolutely destroyed Conor by submitting him in 1~ minute in the first round.

This man went on to have a record of 15-16 which can only be rivaled by another GOAT with the same name Artem with a 14-15 record. For some reasons, it is a tradition with Artem's to have one loss ahead of their wins just because they want to stay humble.

Anyway I think we should remember the first man to ever defeat Conor like no man ever did. This victory is almost as good as knocking out Aldo in 13 secs imo since there's only a few second difference if you think about it.

According to some reports, Conor tried to befriend Artemij later on but was declined. He befriended another Artem with a similar record just so that he could get over the night terrors he was facing due to the brutal beating received at the hands of Artemij.

Thank you for reading. Artemij bless.
Fantastic troll thread, I love it.

Artemij Sitenkov took a bronze medal in the 2008 World Sambo championships (year he subbed McGregor) and a silver in 2009.

McGregor had zero ground game, he got leg-locked by a guy with a good ground game. No fighter likes a loss but it happens, Sitenkov was the better man on the night. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Only one of them went onto be a two division champ in the UFC, and part of the second highest selling PPV in boxing history.

Correct. Someone needs to get this boy some acting lessons right away. There is an entire world of gullible people out there just waiting to hug his balls.

Artemij Sitenkov took a bronze medal in the 2008 World Sambo championships (year he subbed McGregor) and a silver in 2009.

McGregor had zero ground game, he got leg-locked by a guy with a good ground game. No fighter likes a loss but it happens, Sitenkov was the better man on the night. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Why did you say had?

Connor fans say that Connor wins in a rematch hands down.
Does that mean Aldo beats connor in a rematch hands down?

"Meet the man who destroyed Conor"

Which one? There are four of them I know of...

Correct. Someone needs to get this boy some acting lessons right away. There is an entire world of gullible people out there just waiting to hug his balls.

Talk only goes so far. He had to beat a bunch of people as well.

Once upon a time Tom Brady threw an interception to a college kid that never made the NFL.

Talk only goes so far. He had to beat a bunch of people as well.

True. We have also seen that you don't have to be the most well rounded or the best to have people hanging off your balls if you are a character also.

I think it falls somewhere in the middle. Lately there is evidence that if you are popular, then you are cut a lot of slack. To be fair, a person would have to seperate the fans of the sport from the fans of a person.

Conor isn't in any GOAT discussion until he avenges the loss. Artemj by sub again.

I'm only interested how McGregor and Artem fell in love. Thanks for your information, TS

Artemij Sitenkov

1330118296sitenkov.jpg

He was Conor's 3rd fight

This man had a phenomenal record of 4-5 at the time he faced Conor. He was Ireland's GOAT fighter at the time and he absolutely destroyed Conor by submitting him in 1~ minute in the first round.

This man went on to have a record of 15-16 which can only be rivaled by another GOAT with the same name Artem with a 14-15 record. For some reasons, it is a tradition with Artem's to have one loss ahead of their wins just because they want to stay humble.

Anyway I think we should remember the first man to ever defeat Conor like no man ever did. This victory is almost as good as knocking out Aldo in 13 secs imo since there's only a few second difference if you think about it.

According to some reports, Conor tried to befriend Artemij later on but was declined. He befriended another Artem with a similar record just so that he could get over the night terrors he was facing due to the brutal beating received at the hands of Artemij.

Thank you for reading. Artemij bless.
This post cracked me the f*** up hahaha!

so what do you think of a guy like middleweight gegard mousasi beating huge light heavyweights like ovince st preux and ilir latifi, and huge heavyweight mark hunt, and the guy who beat the goat twice, chris weidman? lots of guys have some good wins, you see? who fucking cares.

heres what you have to understand - when fangirls fixate on conor its like noone else ever had a fight career, like he is the only fighter to ever achieve anything. but conor is just an also-ran to the elite champion peer group, he doesnt have any defences and has been stripped of two titles. nate is good but a top tier guy isnt supposed to lose to nate diaz, he has been utterly smashed by so many guys, everyone knows the formula by now.

conor has been given every chance to succeed, and yes, his win over aldo was great. theres a whole galaxy of guys that have had more and better achievements though, hes the ufc's biggest hype job

The difference is the way he dominates people after he shit talks them. He even tells you what shot is going to hurt you. I’m not looking down on anybody else’s record, I’m just saying conors isn’t bad. Im not even comparing him to anybody. I’m just saying his record is respectable enough and his in-cage ability is very impressive. People bring up Nate, but that’s truly a tough match up for him. Early on, Conor was beating the shit out of him easily. The thing is that Nate has certain traits that help him stay in the fight. His chin is incredible. His cardio is very good. His boxing is not bad.

It works perfectly for his style. Nobody else has really been able to withstand Conor’s shots. His cardio definitely needs some work, but nobody has been able to take him that far except for Nate. Are you seriously downplaying all of his other wins? Are Holloway, Aldo, Mendes, Poirier, Eddie, not good fighters? Look at how he beat those guys. We haven’t seen a fighter like him in those weight classes, with such lethal precision and skill on the feet. He fucks people up and most of those guys are very high level. What’s there to not like?

I’m not going to say he definitely beats Khabib, either. If there’s anybody else who can take Conor to deep water it’s him. It’s a question of if he can get him there. Conor capitalizes on the smallest openings. He reads his opponent in a second very early in the fight (took Anderson a few minutes to do that) and outs people away. It’s a very interesting fight for both. Let’s not pretend Conor can’t win. The exact same shit was said about literally all of his big fights. Then he wins and suddenly his opponent is trash and always was.

It's right there in the OP genius

Obviously judging from the thread title and not the post since it is an exact quotation. Meaning the title should've been something like "Meet one of the men who destroyed Conor."

You are not very bright, are you?

Fun Conor hater fact: Max was the same age when Conor beat him as Conor was when he was getting tapped by Joe Duffy.

giphy-downsized.gif

Back