Meek calls out Mickey Gall

What's up with this new trend of fighters trying to get easy fights?

So does this mean PMP fights Paige Northcutt?
WAR PLATINUM PERRY!

HELL YEAH, now we're talking.

Valhalla will take Mickey to school. It's a whole different shit when you're not calling out pro-wrestlers or 40 year old MMA analysts.
Which of those things is Sage Northcutt?

Would be a fun fight for sure, but Meek is going to Valhalla early. I'm sure he'll go out like a warrior, though. Unlike a certain fake blond boyband reject.

Which of those things is Sage Northcutt?

Sage? Oh come on now, I like the kid and all, but Meek is already on a whole different level. Gall beating Sage doesn't mean shit.

Sage? Oh come on now, I like the kid and all, but Meek is already on a whole different level. Gall beating Sage doesn't mean shit.
I asked which of the things you described matches Sage. You still haven't answered.

I asked which of the things you described matches Sage. You still haven't answered.

Neither. Ok then, Gall called out a pro-wrestler, a 40 year old MMA analyst and Sage Northcutt. Wow.

Meek is arguably top 10, he's way ahead of Gall at this point.

I'd like to see Gall vs Platinum Perry and Meek vs Jouban.

They will collide and Mickey will collapse.

This might be unpopular to say after he just won, but I don't think Gall is very good. He's certainly not bad; he's also young, so improvement isn't just possible but expected to happen rapidly.

Still, his striking is abysmal. Stann mentioned he has a new striking coach, so I hope that works well for him. Yeah, he dropped Sage, but Sage isn't some defensive guru and after getting taken down, he was pretty much panicked about the TD the whole fight - letting his hands get lower and lower.

His ground work seems okay against low level guys, but winning a NAGA event doesn't really mean much at all for anyone that's competed there. He's in a division of great wrestlers and sound grapplers.

He should be aiming low for his next fights - very low. Meek is a physically huge WW, a seasoned veteran, and showed the capacity to alter his gameplan to grind out a win although injured mid-fight. In short, I think Meek would beat the ever loving fuck out of him.

You know, I think Gall is doing everything right but I hate his face and can't get over it.

Will boo.
Same here bro. At least Im not the only one who dislikes him. I don't like his face, the way he talks, his cockyness, his "Come on, Jersey Babyyy" lines, pretty much dislike verythin about this kid.

Would hate if he becomes a star.

8762298_orig.png

Lost 2000 vCash on Perry last night, never betting on this shit again

Back