Medullah Omoplata intervention thread

Remove Christmas Av?

• Total voters
how many fucking cookies do you make?!
Tons. They fill 3-4 large containers, 30 cm (12 in) in diameter. The dough alone is over 2kg (4.4 lbs).

So yeah, we make a lot of fucking cookies. I think I could eat one daily and they'd last the whole year. But of course...

3od52j.jpg

Tons. They fill 3-4 large containers, 30 cm (12 in) in diameter. The dough alone is over 2kg (4.4 lbs).

So yeah, we make a lot of fucking cookies. I think I could eat one daily and they'd last the whole year. But of course...

3od52j.jpg

:eek:

3od52j.jpg

Too many cookies

giphy.gif

Agree but at the same time maybe we should pop a quick intervention on u for the whole Reylo thing

But............but................REYLO FOREVER!

To all the enablers voting no, shame on you, we are trying to help a very sick individual here, he needs us you guys, and supporting his addiction isn't helping him.
Dat AV tho.
"a very sick individual here"
<BC1>

If you try to stage an intervention for every fucked up Sherdogger, you're going to be very busy for the next few years.

SHe should change it. I wanna change mine again. Also

Might be fighting someone over porkchops between 4 and 7 if any of you guys wanna come . Still working out plans with the guy. I just have to be back in time to watch young Sheldon with my gf and mom or I will get in trouble

SHe should change it. I wanna change mine again. Also

Might be fighting someone over porkchops between 4 and 7 if any of you guys wanna come . Still working out plans with the guy. I just have to be back in time to watch young Sheldon with my gf and mom or I will get in trouble

Stick around you're getting an intervention for your ketchup on porkchops thing

Stick around you're getting an intervention for your ketchup on porkchops thing
No u put apple sauce on porkchops and dip in ketchup .. the only thing ketchup doesn’t go with is deli meats . That’s mustard . Also pro tip, u have creamy pasta type stuff or Mac and cheese ... dip in ketchup

Hey Clippy I prefer'd your AV with the very young Anakin Skywalker standing with the shadow of your paper clip looming behind. That was a great one.

Last edited:
I need to start posting my meal pics in @Sansnom ultimate meal thread so u can see where the ketchup goes for dipping . May also get one of those YouTube things for it

It’s Christmas at ground zero!!

The button has been pressed!

and the radio
Just let us know

that this is not a test

Back