Medullah Omoplata intervention thread

Remove Christmas Av?

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
There is no shame in letting go bud we are your friends and are here to help...........it's time to move on.

giphy.gif

Lool at all the ppl u hurt

collage-of-sad-people-J0GJNB.jpg

You didn't tag me Clippy so you can go fuck yourself. Medulla can do what he wants.

X

You didn't tag me Clippy so you can go fuck yourself. Medulla can do what he wants.

X

Hey not my fault you never requested to join my secret cult

Hi, I'm Hotora and I've been Christmas-free for almost a month now...

I'm bound to fall back to my addiction by the end of the year tho.
Like every year... :(

Hi, I'm Hotora and I've been Christmas-free for almost a month now...

I'm bound to fall back to my addiction by the end of the year tho.
Like every year... :(

My uncle got me a tin of cookies and I still have em

The struggle is real

Does this mean I have to take down my Christmas tree?

christmas-tree-dry-211x300.jpeg

My uncle got me a tin of cookies and I still have em

The struggle is real
We make cookies with the missus once a year... and I make them last until the next one.

I think I may have OCD. :(

Listen bud - have a seat - we need to have a chat - no take that dog costume off and listen bud. No put the Kraft Dinner down - stop rooting through my fridge! No I don't have ANYTHING vegan

I'm pretty sure mustard and ketchup are vegan

She thinks because she is a super hot girl she can do what she wants ... has an attitude . That’s why her Christmas stuff is still up

To all the enablers voting no, shame on you, we are trying to help a very sick individual here, he needs us you guys, and supporting his addiction isn't helping him.

To all the enablers voting no, shame on you, we are trying to help a very sick individual here, he needs us you guys, and supporting his addiction isn't helping him.

Agree but at the same time maybe we should pop a quick intervention on u for the whole Reylo thing

Back