Medicare coverage ban on sex-change surgery lifted

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
Truly prudent use of Taxpayer funds.

http://news.yahoo.com/medicare-coverage-ban-sex-change-surgery-lifted-165659894.html

Transgender people receiving Medicare may no longer be automatically denied coverage for sex reassignment surgeries, a U.S. Department of Health and Services review board ruled Friday in a groundbreaking decision that recognizes the procedures as a medically necessary and effective treatment for individuals who do not identify with their biological sex.

Medically Necessary they says.

B-b-b-b-but its a human right! Of course everyone should be forced to chip in so these people can mutilate their gentials!!!

Screwing over the majority to placate the delusional minority.

Thanks Obama ;)

Also, how can they possibly claim that this type of surgery is in any way necessary??

Is anyone really surprised? This country is well on it's way to ruin - I don't think it will be in my lifetime, but one day American's are going to wake up asking how did our ancestors screw this place up.

My grandmother is going to be so happy to hear the news.

It's amazing our species has survived this long without it.

lol at this circle jerk. I would rather my tax dollars contribute to someones transition from Larry to Lana than the exorbitant military budget.

lol at this circle jerk. I would rather my tax dollars contribute to someones transition from Larry to Lana than the exorbitant military budget.

I'd rather have my tax dollars go to providing food, shelter, and clothing for the homeless, but yeah my 859th choice of where to spend 70k of my (our) tax dollars would be to help Larry become Lana.:rolleyes:

It isn't a choice.

Obama spends too much on both.

are boob jobs covered yet? I assume they are since you can get them if you're a dude.

are boob jobs covered yet? I assume they are since you can get them if you're a dude.

I identify as David Hasselhoff. Can I get a nice nose job so my body can match my identity?

The government has subsidized boobjobs for therapeutic reasons for some time. This is an expansion of that concept, as gender-reassignment surgery can have significant, rigorously proven therapeutic benefits.

I identify as David Hasselhoff. Can I get a nice nose job so my body can match my identity?

Why stop at a nose? How much awesomer and easier would your life be if you had an extra set of arms? You could eat a sandwich, check your email, change the channel and fap all at the same time.

Why stop at a nose? How much awesomer and easier would your life be if you had an extra set of arms? You could eat a sandwich, check your email, change the channel and fap all at the same time.

I identify as Goro from Mortal Kombat lol

Identify as a transvestite, so i want to be able to.go.in womens bathrooms , oh wait i just have to be a man to.do that now? Sweet!!

You have to be in Houston, though.

Seriously, when the fuck did transgender become a protected group? People get fired from jobs for making fun of them. I thought they were a VERY SMALL group of people that nearly everyone regarded as freaks and didn't think much else about.

^^This^^

And to think, they act offended when someone suggests that incest or polygamy will be allowed.

Back