Medical emergency at Obama's press address

• Thread starter Deleted member 491001
  • Start date
Yeah, that's how I knew about this. Gotta bury that story of the POTUS doing what I'm told by liberals is sexual assault. :cool:
Watching a Captain Morgan commercial is assaulting to the senses enough without also seeing everyone running around emulating it incessantly.

Reminds me of the Napoleon Dynamite era, and the two years of me not seeing it because I was already sick to tears of hearing everyone repeating the lines over and over.

Watching a Captain Morgan commercial is assaulting to the senses enough without also seeing everyone running around emulating it incessantly.

I hear that. But seeing my dog likes to strike a similar pose I've softened on it. He's pretty cute.

I hear that. But seeing my dog likes to strike a similar pose I've softened on it. He's pretty cute.
What was the bud commercial, "Here Wego!" and the dog, Wego, fetches a beer?

I wanna see "Here, Morgan" and the dog (Morgan) fetches a rum and coke ha! Might have trouble with a rock or two, but just gotta train him to get the rum out of the freezer.

What was the bud commercial, "Here Wego!" and the dog, Wego, fetches a beer?

I wanna see "Here, Morgan" and the dog (Morgan) fetches a rum and coke ha! Might have trouble with a rock or two, but just gotta train him to get the rum out of the freezer.

Ha!. Forgot about that one.

I would definitely not want a drink where the ice cubes had been handled by my dog. :eek::D

Back