Media scoring is 13-12.........there HAS to be a rematch, this was the most split fight ever

cejudo is delusional with wanting to fight dillashaw. there will be a trilogy, as there should be.

Dayna won’t give him a rematch.

It’s bullshit, but it’s true—Dayna will have mm opening fightpass cards until mm contract expires.

Dayna is a petty, small man.

He wasn't boring when he ko'd Cejudo in the first round , or when he flying arm barred Ray Borg. I could go on, but you sound like a casual.
you cant call fan a casual if he has a different opinion. He doesnt promote fights, hes on interviews talking about doing the dishes or washing a fence outside his house . like who cares about that shit u a fighter man

DJ 100% deserves a rematch. First of all the fight was super close, DJ has the most title defense and not to mention a win over Cejudo.
I completely agree with you but I don't think that is going to happened. He lost a lot of credibility with the UFC itself from running away from TJ. Now should that be held against him in the situation probably not but it will.

DJ ran the whole fight.

And that's what he gets for ducking Dillashaw.

Fight was super close and could have gone either way but can you please explain to me how DJ "ran" when he initiated about 80% of the exchanges and was never more than 3 feet away from Henry?

I love how using footwork and pivots is considered "running" lol. Heaven forbid a fighter actually moves his feet and attempts to avoid getting hit instead of standing flat footed in 1 spot flailing punches.

All judges gave Cejudo the 4th and 5th. When the chips were down he just wanted it more and deserved the win.

you cant call fan a casual if he has a different opinion. He doesnt promote fights, hes on interviews talking about doing the dishes or washing a fence outside his house . like who cares about that shit u a fighter man
No one has to fit your idea of what you think they should be, that is literally retarded and that is why you are a casual fan.

cejudo is delusional with wanting to fight dillashaw. there will be a trilogy, as there should be.
I think you are the delusional one if you think he is getting the rematch. Obviously he deserves it more than most that get one, but its not happening.

Mighty Mouse beats Cejudo in one round

Cejudo beats Mighty Mouse by super close split decision (that could have gone either way)

DJ > Cejudo, clearly.

I think you are the delusional one if you think he is getting the rematch. Obviously he deserves it more than most that get one, but its not happening.
Lol when they realize that Dana is going to do his damndest to keep MM from the title.

Mighty Mouse beats Cejudo in one round

Cejudo beats Mighty Mouse by super close split decision (that could have gone either way)

DJ > Cejudo, clearly.

Always find it strange that as fans we often get upset about a decision and think they get it wrong, but within a month we start citing the result the judges gave us as being accurate.

(I had too much to drink to properly score the fight and argue over it but I had MM 1,3,5 and wanted Cejudo)

Cejudo might draw even worse than Mighty Mouse. The UFC can't win in that division!

If there is ever a time for a rematch, this is it.

if cejudo had quickly knockout out or submitted dj, i'd agree with you. but that fight last night was epic. i think fans will now want to see the third fight, and they will pay for it. and i think dana knows it. they can always setup a champion vs. champion fight for 125 vs. 135 at a later date. that would be the smart business-move, anyway.

Lol at the 3 guys who did 49-46 johnson

Basically they didnt watch the fight and scored it how they imagined it might go

if cejudo had quickly knockout out or submitted dj, i'd agree with you. but that fight last night was epic. i think fans will now want to see the third fight, and they will pay for it. and i think dana knows it. they can always setup a champion vs. champion fight for 125 vs. 135 at a later date. that would be the smart business-move, anyway.

I think he only does it if he is confident Mighty Mouse would lose. Nothing about last night will give him that confidence.

A loss to TJ at 135lbs will do nothing to stop them selling a Mighty Mouse rematch after.

Just watched the post fight interviews though and Dana didn't seem overly excited for the 'superfight' so maybe you will be right.

I think he only does it if he is confident Mighty Mouse would lose. Nothing about last night will give him that confidence.

A loss to TJ at 135lbs will do nothing to stop them selling a Mighty Mouse rematch after.

Just watched the post fight interviews though and Dana didn't seem overly excited for the 'superfight' so maybe you will be right.

Was far from a robbery, I had Cejudo winning 3-2 but wouldn't have been surprised if it had gone either way.

Back