Media scoring is 13-12.........there HAS to be a rematch, this was the most split fight ever

no thank u dj lost fairly no need for a rematch cejudo had to earn it back so the mouse should too

I have to watch it again tomorrow. Live I had Henry winning 3 rounds, but so close I can't recall which rounds?

Nobody wants to see DJ fight ever again. Forget about him

I thought there would be odd scores because when a dominant champ starts giving up close rounds, the surprise, or just laziness leads judges to give rounds away to the underdog.

It was a tough call, at least the score cards are similar.

If Dj doesn't get a rematch the UFC truly hates him If Cody can get knocked out and get one with 0 defenses 11 should be worth something.

that is the thing, it could even be a robbery, but no one cares

I wanted Henry to win, but sorry, he didn't win that fight.

DJ clearly had the more significant strikes, some brutal body shots, and the leg kicks.

Henry got a few takedowns, and did no damage with them. And that's good enough to take the belt from a long reigning champ? gtfoh

no thank u dj lost fairly no need for a rematch cejudo had to earn it back so the mouse should too
Why? He dominated everyone Cejudo had to climb over to get his fight back for the title, you casual.

I thought DJ did win but I'm not mad at Henry getting it at all

Now that would be BS. Joanna got hers after that brutal finish. BJ got his after that close decision loss. We all can name bogus rematches.
It is a legitimate rematch. DJ deserves it more than anybody else.

But his wife is 9 1/2 months pregnant and more importantly, DJ was a terrible draw and is far from Dana’s favourites. His unwillingness to create drama will fault him.

On the other hand, Cejudo won’t get TJ and who else could he fight?

that is the thing, it could even be a robbery, but no one cares
This is Sherdog this is what's happening, any other divisional champ would probably be getting defended, but people don't like manlets,dj running from TJ, flyweights need a shake up but when people rewatc this fight with out dc/Joe.

Henry did like 10 seconds of damage when he finally managed to get a position to be able to in the 2+ minutes he had DJ down in the 2nd. And in the other round he did 0 damage the 2nd time he managed a secured position td before dj got back up.

Dj did far better in the standup. Look at Henry legs, ribs, even his face was worse/bleeding more than DJ's. While also managing slick ass reversals on an Olympic gold medalist(which I guess aren't even scored are they?) And managed to nulify alot of Henry's top game.

I had DJ 3-2 at worst to be honest. And before y'all destroy me, let me go ahead and say I am pretty deep in whiskey tonight, and fresh smoked a blunt in between cub and dj fight. So take what I say with a grain of salt. I just didn't see any damage from henry while on top, while dj did damage standing.<13>

Cejudo is already more entertaining/exciting. More eyes will be on the division because of him.

It is a legitimate rematch. DJ deserves it more than anybody else.

But his wife is 9 1/2 months pregnant and more importantly, DJ was a terrible draw and is far from Dana’s favourites. His unwillingness to create drama will fault him.

On the other hand, Cejudo won’t get TJ and who else could he fight?
Yep he does. But I can definitely see Dana screwing him over. Especially after the TJ fiasco. They refused to give him more money and said he ducked. Still Dana and his BS always have it his way.
<Sansa00>

Back