Media scores 14-6 Reyes, absolute robbery

anyone who gives Jon round 2 you just block them, clearly someone that is this confused about MMA scoring will never have anything relevant to say or post. Most clear 1,2,3 rounds that were 10-9 for Reyes you will ever see.
So clear that one judge gave Jon round 2, another judge gave Jon round 3, and then the last judge gave Jon both 2 and 3. Yup, clear as day.

Clearest 48-47 I have ever seen. Reyes got robbed
I agree. Fight metric clearly shows Reyes outstriking Jones in rounds 1, 2 ,and 3. And Jones numbers are even inflated from his putter patter leg kicks.

I have no horse here ( again). Whst does that mean. Just sheeple listen to other sheeple doing fight. Its shameful and comical. Flip side of coin- fight definitely couldve went either way.

I know for a fact that Dana didnt go back in bowels of arena and secretly gave Dom win $$$. He thought Dom won yet today he must have re watched fight cause he was singing the anthem that Jon just digs deep and finds a way to win.

Robbery and sherdog have become this frick and frack relationship. You know what Jon's corner said to a champion after 4th round that wasnt said in Doms corner? "Jon , fight is close and u likely need to win round ( not finish his opponent) so go out and take final frame. Jones , in trademark champion form, did just that and made sure last thing seen was him walking down his opponent on top.

This robbery narrative needs to go away.

Back