Media scores 14-6 Reyes, absolute robbery

Guy cry in your pillow, boy.

JWcycnu.gif

close fight could of gone either way but jones 2,4,5. <24>

Clearest 48-47 I have ever seen. Reyes got robbed

Reyes got robbed, he clearly won rounds 1, 2 and 3.

Meh Whatever. Media scores are what they are.. It was a close fight. Very close. You lose 4 and 5 against a long time champ. Not getting the Nod..

The media are not judges. Even I scored it 3-2 Reyes but only because I thought Reyes was hitting Jones more. But if you re-watch the fight. Jones blocked all those hits and Reyes was slowing down after being taken down. Wrestling really makes a huge difference in fights. Jones controlled the fight and had Octagon control. The only thing Reyes did was throw more volume, just because you throw more volume doesn't mean you win the fight. I think Reyes thought he won the first 3 rounds then didn't give it much effort and he slowed down when the last 2 rounds are the most important rounds in a championship fight

Does the media submit their scoring before the actual judges' scorecards? If no, then it's kinda pointless.

All the jones fans always pointed to media scores and fightMetrics when people claimed gustafsson got robbed.

Reyes has both in his favor after this fight.

Guy cry in your pillow, boy.

JWcycnu.gif
Jones dicksuckers where able to weasle their way out of the santos robbery. This one, not so much. The people have spoken. Jon Jones has LOST.

The media are not judges. Even I scored it 3-2 Reyes but only because I thought Reyes was hitting Jones more. But if you re-watch the fight. Jones blocked all those hits and Reyes was slowing down after being taken down. Wrestling really makes a huge difference in fights. Jones controlled the fight and had Octagon control. The only thing Reyes did was throw more volume, just because you throw more volume doesn't mean you win the fight.
Octagon control =walking forward and getting hit

I'll take strike volume over who walks forward any day

Meh Whatever. Media scores are what they are.. It was a close fight. Very close. You lose 4 and 5 against a long time champ. Not getting the Nod..

why not? Numbers 1,2 and 3 are put at the end of..... each round.

The media are not judges. Even I scored it 3-2 Reyes but only because I thought Reyes was hitting Jones more. But if you re-watch the fight. Jones blocked all those hits and Reyes was slowing down after being taken down. Wrestling really makes a huge difference in fights. Jones controlled the fight and had Octagon control. The only thing Reyes did was throw more volume, just because you throw more volume doesn't mean you win the fight. I think Reyes thought he won the first 3 rounds then didn't give it much effort and he slowed down when the last 2 rounds are the most important rounds in a championship fight

lol @ implying that judges are actually more knowledgeable than MMA media & hardcore fanbase.

People It was 3-2 Reyes and it was close.....but clear. There are such things as close but clear fights.

Like DC-Jones 1

Close but clear who won.

I think that split indicates a fair amount of conjecture, not an absolute robbery.

Reyes was unlucky not to get the nod, but I see the argument for Jones winning 3 rounds.

Literally Greg Jackson said "finish him in the fifth"

They know they lost

Dom doing champ shit only

Fuck that handicap bullshit, this isn't amateur golf or bowling. Reyes clearly won the first 3 rounds and Jones didn't have any 10-8 rounds, literally impossible for him to have won with competent judges.

Jones looked to me like he was trying to get Reyes to punch himself out. He is so calm under fire with such a great chin, he is not fearful of those barrages. But Reyes stayed in it for 3 rounds. Jones took it over late.. He has so much heart and grit..

Back