Medal Ceremony Honoring 100-Year Old World War II Vet Disrupted By Black Protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they were innocent, maybe they were doing something sinister. We'll never know will we? Because the police are above accountability.

But disrupting an event peacefully - yes I don't think they did anything violent - is sooo much worse than killing people who are not presenting as a grave threat.

Maybe they should take their protests to relevant places instead being ignorant douchebags whereever possible.

Racists bending over hard itt to receive the full thrust of moral outrage. Unfortunate for the old man. Shit happens.

Nothing is more arrogant or smug than the old 'shit happens' remark. Go figure.

Maybe they should take their protests to relevant places instead being ignorant douchebags whereever possible.

Maybe. There's a lot of rustlement and outrage over a little protest. Seems like the vet is less rustled than the sherdoggers here.

Can you imagine some 2nd amendment rights protesters making themselves heard at an event honoring a civil rights / gun control advocate?

I get the feeling the rustlement would be rather less...or maybe I'm just overly cynical?

What an idiotic way to attempt to get your deluded point across

I guess some people have the brains of a squashed hedgehog

Maybe. There's a lot of rustlement and outrage over a little protest. Seems like the vet is less rustled than the sherdoggers here.

Can you imagine some 2nd amendment rights protesters making themselves heard at an event honoring a civil rights / gun control advocate?

I get the feeling the rustlement would be rather less...or maybe I'm just overly cynical?

What they were doing was not protected protesting it was civil disobedience which is used in many causes but not legal or protected, they chose the wrong time to use this tactic.

Shit like this is so counterproductive. The way you present yourself really does matter when you're seeking attention for a cause.

Like most bullies these morons pick on people who won't fight back, in this case the elderly. But hopefully they get what they deserve at some point in the future.

The man receiving that medal is a true American hero. A sailor during Americas most trying Naval combat. I don't give a fuck what your message is whether I agree with it or not, but I know plenty of sailors that would have put hands on those disrespectful dickheads.

Lol at acting like navy sailors are a bunch of tough guys who would "put hands" on anyone. I have known plentyof people who served in the Navy and most of the are unathletic nerds who got conned into thinking they were going to become nuclear physicists. I would take that athletic and explosive guy over about 99% or the people I have known who served in the navy.

I knew people were gonna pull the race card to defend the protesters

pieces of shit

what did that old man do to them?

I knew people were gonna pull the race card to defend the protesters

Here is just the overt racism itt. Most of it from usual suspects in here. If you want to throw in the more subtle stuff, might as well quote the entire thread, because that's what most of it is. Who holds all the race cards again?

Seriously the left just can't seem to have any kind of decent, respectable demonstration.

What a bunch of dumbass dipshits. Maybe if they didn

Did it really matter enough that they were black that it needed be in the thread title?

Lol at acting like navy sailors are a bunch of tough guys who would "put hands" on anyone. I have known plentyof people who served in the Navy and most of the are unathletic nerds who got conned into thinking they were going to become nuclear physicists. I would take that athletic and explosive guy over about 99% or the people I have known who served in the navy.

Translation... I know two guys from the Navy.

My dad was in the Navy for 5 years. Was a cop in Toronto for 35 years. I'd take him over the people you mentioned.

Don't go getting all rustled though.... he never shot anyone.

pieces of shit

what did that old man do to them?

Another person showing a lack of critical thinking skills, shocker. The old man happened to be getting decorated at the time. Tough break. If people are going to pretend that's the reason they are so offended, they are buying into bullshit or spouting it themselves.

Because how dare they interrupt "honor"...lol

It turns out to have been a damn good time for protest, amusingly.

Here is just the overt racism itt. Most of it from usual suspects in here. If you want to throw in the more subtle stuff, might as well quote the entire thread, because that's what most of it is. Who holds all the race cards again?

There is a lot of stuff in there that is not racist in the least... I think you may be trying to read too much into it. Others yes, but hey its Sherdog and people can be anonymous turds.

Another person showing a lack of critical thinking skills, shocker. The old man happened to be getting decorated at the time. Tough break. If people are going to pretend that's the reason they are so offended, they are buying into bullshit or spouting it themselves.

Because how dare they interrupt "honor"...lol

It turns out to have been a damn good time for protest, amusingly.

So tough break if we don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back