Medal Ceremony Honoring 100-Year Old World War II Vet Disrupted By Black Protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would personally like to thank Darren Wilson for helping blacks help 21st century whites wake up after years of docility. Please, continue to do what you do.

I would personally like to thank Darren Wilson for helping blacks help 21st century whites wake up after years of docility. Please, continue to do what you do.

Lol at thinking this is helping whites "wake up". This is causing division among races which seems to be the precise thing these protesters are against.

stop all racism AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE seems to be the message

Good, I am glad all these white people are filled with disgust. Now you know how the black community feels when they are systematically profiled and hunted by white police officers. I think they picked a perfectly appropriate forum, especially since a senator was there.

This is a lesson to you all, you don't just hear their protests when it is convenient. I hope they keep this up.

It's not disgust, it's second hand embarrassment and if there had been a bunch of sailors there instead of the elderly we might have seen a good old fashioned Navy brawl.

The man receiving that medal is a true American hero. A sailor during Americas most trying Naval combat. I don't give a fuck what your message is whether I agree with it or not, but I know plenty of sailors that would have put hands on those disrespectful dickheads.

The point is this type of shit only pisses people off and even if you have a cause that has a point it makes people not give a shit about your cause. Disrupting the town hall I can live with but doing so while the vet is being honored is only pissing people off.

When stuff like this happens people no longer see the cause they see and hate the people, then when they think about the cause they just link back it to the ass holes and that

In a way everybody hears it. It creates headlines. In a way, people don't hear it because it dismisses them as assholes.

So I mean, it gets part of the job done. I think it probably does more good than bad to their cause though sadly, cause people do hear about it. They do this on some random day with nothing going on and there's no article about it, nobody knows it happens.

I hear the message by seeing this protesting nonsense through the media and it makes me care even less. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. As far as I'm concerned, this kind of immature silliness just creates further animosity.

Well my jimmies are rustled. I supposed they did their job well, yet all I want to do is oppress them further. Is this how protests are supposed to work?

Racists bending over hard itt to receive the full thrust of moral outrage. Unfortunate for the old man. Shit happens.

Instead of protesting in a restaurant while people eat lunch or laying down in a mall while people try to shop, why don't these idiot protesters protest somewhere more legitimate? I suggest they stand in front of a police station or court house and shout their mindless slogans while nothing changes.

Their time would be better served protesting the race hustlers who continue to accumulate wealth while things get worse in troubled communities. They can protest the racist media that twists everything into a black vs. white issue. They can even protest in their own communities. Protest the gangs and drug dealers that make their communities a dangerous place to live. Protest the thieves and looters who destroy businesses that in turn make things more expensive due to high insurance rates and discourages future business. Protest promiscuity. Protest the lack of family values. Protest the men who get multiple women pregnant and refuse to take responsibility for their children and the women they impregnate. Protest the women who have multiple children with different fathers and collect welfare. Protest the people who mock blacks trying to get educated for "acting too white." Protest the blacks who relentlessly attack successful conservative black individuals and label them Uncle Toms. Protest the glorification of the Thug Life.....

I stopped listening to the complaining, whining and accusations of racism a long time ago. The real problem at the moment is the people in troubled black communities are being encouraged to blame everything and everyone else for their problems by liberals, the media and so-called Black Leaders. Unfortunately, there is a lot to be gained from certain people by encouraging victim-hood.

Protesters can cry racism, lay in shopping malls, they can interrupt "whitey" while he eats lunch and performs ceremonies. Protesters can get rid of all police officers and send "whitey" back to Europe, but that isn't going to magically solve all of the social problems that need addressing in troubled communities. The real issue comes down to a lack of moral leadership and personal responsibility. Until those issues are addressed and taken seriously nothing is going to change, no matter how many white people's brunches are interrupted. The Revolution start within. Change begins at home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by Like A Bas View Post
Racists bending over hard itt to receive the full thrust of moral outrage. Unfortunate for the old man. Shit happens.

Then I guess you don’t mind people saying fuck their cause because of this, we don’t give a shit about it if they are going to do shit like this.

I'm ok with police brutality in these cases. It'll give them something to think about when they're 100. Or just make them disappear.

Yeah for sure because 100 people exercising their first amendment rights for half an hour and disrupting an occasion is far worse than the police murdering 500 innocent people each year.

Keep it up, stormfront, I mean sherdog.

Yeah for sure because 100 people exercising their first amendment rights for half an hour and disrupting an occasion is far worse than the police murdering 500 innocent people each year.

I see you know nothing about the 1st amendment, here let me educate you just a bit.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Now I fine with a little civil disobedience as long as you understand what that means and it means getting arrested and you should expect that after all you are breaking the law to prove a point. However the object is to get support for your cause not have people hate you because of the way you went about your civil disobedience.

So you can take the stormfront card and shove it, people are pissed because they disrespected an old vet.

That's right, because every single one of those 500 people was just walking to church, minding their own business, when a mean ole police officer just randomly decided that today was going to be their unlucky day.

That's right, because every single one of those 500 people was just walking to church, minding their own business, when a mean ole police officer just randomly decided that today was going to be their unlucky day.

You don

Maybe they were innocent, maybe they were doing something sinister. We'll never know will we? Because the police are above accountability.

But disrupting an event peacefully - yes I don't think they did anything violent - is sooo much worse than killing people who are not presenting as a grave threat.

Maybe they were innocent, maybe they were doing something sinister. We'll never know will we? Because the police are above accountability.

But disrupting an event peacefully - yes I don't think they did anything violent - is sooo much worse than killing people who are not presenting as a grave threat.

What did the people eating brunch or attending the ceremony have to do with the people who were shot by the police?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back