Medal Ceremony Honoring 100-Year Old World War II Vet Disrupted By Black Protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a ceremony, not a funeral. I'm just saying just because these protesters are explosive doesn't mean racism should get a pass

it shouldnt but ppl who have those feelings hidden inside feel its an acceptable time to show those feelings when the minorities they dislike/hate/biased towards are doing something most of the general public dislikes. Really tells you alot about ppl.

it shouldnt but ppl who have those feelings hidden inside feel its an acceptable time to show those feelings when the minorities they dislike/hate/biased towards are doing something most of the general public dislikes. Really tells you alot about ppl.

You follow the link to view the arrested protesters.

why?? has nothing to do with what i was talking about. white ppl got arrested?? so??

So you assumed it was going to be a racist rant when in fact it very well could have been just a profane rant against ass holes like those.

If I said what I wanted about them it could get me carded or maybe banded.

I would hope black Americans would have a special place in their heart for black wwII vets who put it all on the line for the entire fucking world.

Just as I would hope irish Americans, Italian Americans and so on would have the highest regaurd for their ancestors who went full world hero during wwII.

These shitheads are just shaming themselves and are too narcissistic to realize it.

Those two, and who ever else was involved in the "protest", should be remembered. In due time, they will have a major life event, such as a wedding or a baptism. Hire someone to crash it.

I would hope black Americans would have a special place in their heart for black wwII vets who put it all on the line for the entire fucking world.

Just as I would hope irish Americans, Italian Americans and so on would have the highest regaurd for their ancestors who went full world hero during wwII.

These shitheads are just shaming themselves and are too narcissistic to realize it.

the vet didnt look black to me?? why should it matter?? They should have respect for him either way. I dont see why somebody should have more or less respect because somebody happens to be the same ethnicity as them.

the vet didnt look black to me?? why should it matter?? They should have respect for him either way.

He wasn't black.....the point is, generally people have enormous respect for wwII vets, so the dicks who disrespected him are going to get a tremendous amount of hate. Assuming that it's because the protesters are black is ridiculous.

What does the Navy have to do with police? Beat downs should be allowed on these protesters.

He wasn't black.....the point is, generally people have enormous respect for wwII vets, so the dicks who disrespected him are going to get a tremendous amount of hate. Assuming that it's because the protesters are black is ridiculous.

acting like its not very common for ppl to start dropping racial slurs everytime they see something like this for Ferguson is simply turning a blind eye to it.

perhaps the guy didnt mean it that way. i hope not. i wasnt speaking specifically about him or this case but in general its common to see. Ppl who otherwise never act or say racist stuff suddenly using slurs like crazy to describe Ferguson or w/e else they dont like when its popular opinion.

anyways, enough derailment, on to the topic. i think the vet deserves respect and it was def very bad timing and smarter ppl who have cancelled the protest til another time.

So you assumed it was going to be a racist rant when in fact it very well could have been just a profane rant against ass holes like those.

If I said what I wanted about them it could get me carded or maybe banded.

UFC Truck made the comment after the videos were posted, showing explosive protesters.

why would shitting on protesters in general get you or him banned, while not using racial slurs?

Is it racist if I say get the hose and dogs? Interrupt my grandpa's funeral and I'll give you a reason to put your hands up...

Completely disgraceful. What did this veteran have to do with any of the police shootings? If anything protests in this kind of manner will have the opposite effect of what they were intended to do. People are going to be angry at the protestors for displaying such wanton disregard for anyone but themselves.

The man showed class in how he handled his response and I am not surprised. He did not get angry or start hurling insults which he could have easily done. He is a WW2 vet and folks from that era are not called the greatest generation for nothing. Guys like him are the real role models.

Is it racist if I say get the hose and dogs? Interrupt my grandpa's funeral and I'll give you a reason to put your hands up...

if you get that worked up for things you didnt even watch the video or read about, imagine how crazy you would get if you were well informed??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back