Meat is a great poster, and admin. is a thankless job but...

Peter McNeil

Red Belt
Reaction score
I really believe he has lost touch with his constituents. Perhaps he needs to step back and let some fresh blood come in and run the joint for awhile.

thoughts?

we'll lead as two kings.

A moderator will be incoming shortly to tell you that you're wasting your time, and possibly explain about how this post doesn't matter.

I've bought quite a few of DVD's from Sherdog, and I read the OT and MMA forums while i'm at work and in some of my classes, and it's the things like this which do nothing but drive me ( and others ) away.

OT = Not important to Sherdog. It's as simple as that.

I was clicking on the thread right before the board spiralled into damage control. Is there a non-bannable summary that someone can give?

I can give a summary of the posts, I believe I was able to view all of them before the ban and subsequent deletion of all of his posts, BUT...

He posted several PM's - obviously without permission - a great number of them being between him and DMF. So it's obviously a grey area as to whether or not the contents can be revealed, and frankly as someone who only reads instead of posts, i'm rather confident that if I divulge what I read i'd probably end up disappearing like his posts.

If a mod would give me the green light, however, i'd be more then happy to post a summary of the debacle.

I wouldn't complain if somehow a PM of the event's ended up in my box. Hypothetically speaking ofcourse.

...that would take effort, effort which I really do not wish to waste on someone who provides me with such little entertainment.

I'm sure that there's someone else who read it that would love to become a martyr.

Bueller? Bueller?

I dont know if any of those pm's were real or not but if meat feels that a forum without OT might be a better place I dont think he really has any place moderating it. In the past I havent been one to bitch about mods or admin but some of the recent decisions really seem to have a personal agenda to them and if the pm's are real it proves that fact.

I for one am not going to give you the green light to post them until this debacle is cleared up. I've no idea if the person posting that stuff really was DRA, or indeed if anything he posted was true in fact i don't really know myself what exactly was posted as i was too busy trying to move most of the stuff somewhere else and deleting the rest while getting server busy screens from time to time.

I'm so new to OT, so I have ZERO clue as to what all this talk is.

Originally posted by hydra
I'm so new to OT, so I have ZERO clue as to what all this talk is.

By all means, refrain from making asinine posts and simply read what the rest are saying; you may just learn something newb!

What the fuck, some of you guys on this board are complete douches.

Does it make you feel tougher to be a smartass on the internet and call someone a "NEWB"? I bet you had a great chuckle all by your lonesome self when you hit post.

Let's wait and figure out just what the fuck is going on here, time will tell.

Originally posted by hydra
What the fuck, some of you guys on this board are complete douches.

Does it make you feel tougher to be a smartass on the internet and call someone a "NEWB"? I bet you had a great chuckle all by your lonesome self when you hit post.
Yes, comrade! Rise up against these burgeois pigs!

If you'd offer something to the thread people wouldn't be telling you to shut the fuck up. There truly is a ton of substance in " Hey guys, i'm new here and I don't know what's going on! LOL! "

On the same token, perhaps if you used your fucking head and thought before you posted, you wouldn't be sitting here in this situation.

Well, fuck me for posting in a thread.

You guys take this fuckign board way to seriously, is this your only source of entertainment or being? it has to be if you get pissed off when somebody goes "I'm new here, and have no clue whats going on."

And just because i'm a "NEWB" doesn't mean I type like one you fuck.

"LOL!"fuck you.

Back