Meanwhile in UFC 228: an amazing warrior breaks all the records of his division

He's not Jim Miller hater. He just used him as an excuse to defecate in the forum.
There are couple of "MMA fans" here that like to devalue fighters and their accomplishments. I don't understand this thinking really.
I doubt @Pancake Sprawl actually has favorite fighters.

i actually don't have favorite fighters. i watch MMA because i like FIGHTING not because i like a fighter.

i wasn't shitting in the forum, whatever that means. i was telling the truth.

Jim Miller is exciting because he's fighting mid tier to lower level guys. there's nothing wrong with that, you're the guy over here acting like i'm saying he's going to get assfucked by a donkey or something.

there's no shame in not being the best, so don't try to act like there is.

tell me, do you think Joe Lauzon would be as exciting as he is if he fought Khabib, Kevin Lee, etc.? no, you know why? because getting completely dominated is not very exciting.

The guy who didn't know who Miller is has over 4000 posts in less than a year. Too many people with very little knowledge clog up discussion by posting constantly.
And they are mostly Conor fanbois

Love this thread TS and It is so great to see so many Jim Miller supporters .
Ive been a fan of his since the first fight of his I saw in the UFC , Glad to see I'm not the only one who recognises his Warrior spirit

A respectable veteran for sure. Too bad he never got a title shot though he was close a few times.

Jim-Miller-Charles-Oliveira-057-UFC-124.jpg

The longest total fighting time at 155 - more than 5 freaking hours in the octagon!

17 wins - more than anyone else at 155!

7 subs - 1st place in the division, along with Nate and Lauzon!

This is what he did to some of his foes:
Jim-Miller-Mac-Danzig-168.jpg

joe-lauzon-jim-miller-ufc-155.jpg

tumblr_lie2ynyiBE1qztn2o.jpg

One of the most well-rounded fighters in the history of - even deepest 155 division.
And one of the most undersized and underrated.
Toughest warrior ever, once it was impossible to imagine him being stopped.

I miss the days of his prime, of him being a perennial top 10 in the division.
The definition of a gatekeeper - when the gate is gold!

War A-10! - the nickname no one ever used.

ROTFLMAO<45> yeah right

i actually don't have favorite fighters. i watch MMA because i like FIGHTING not because i like a fighter.

i wasn't shitting in the forum, whatever that means. i was telling the truth.

Jim Miller is exciting because he's fighting mid tier to lower level guys. there's nothing wrong with that, you're the guy over here acting like i'm saying he's going to get assfucked by a donkey or something.

there's no shame in not being the best, so don't try to act like there is.

tell me, do you think Joe Lauzon would be as exciting as he is if he fought Khabib, Kevin Lee, etc.? no, you know why? because getting completely dominated is not very exciting.

Well, as of you "telling the truth" - I pretty much dissected it in a message you decided to ignore, so I'll ignore everything besides your Lauzon matchups:

Lauzon-Khabib - yeah, it probably will work under the same scenario as other Khabib fights. There is literally nobody - not matter how high and elite fighter - who has been able to refuse it, including RDA who was in his elite prime.
Lauzon-Lee - here you underestimate Lauzon and overestimate Lee.
Lee has a very suspect chin and a lot of holes in a standup . Lauzon can definitely capitalize on it. This will not win him the fight, but it will turn it to dangerous and exciting.
Won't win, because even a prime Lauzon is significantly smaller than Lee, who probably cannot even make 155 anymore. Also, because Lee is a very good wrestler and a grappler.
But he won't be able to just hold Lauzon down. Probably will finish Lauzon after a couple of exciting scrambles on a mat, probably covered in blood from Lauzon's slicing elbows.
Remember though: we're talking about Lauzon here - who, even in his prime - was top 15. Jim Miller is superior and his first fight showed it very well.

Seriously, some of your remarks make me feel you don't really watch a lot of fights. Even though you claim you like FIGHTING.
If you like FIGHTING, then Miller and Lauzon are supposed to be a MUST WATCH for you. Which fights of theirs have you seen?

Last edited:
dude is warrior
it was so nice to see him so happy and emotional in his octagon interview after his last win

dude is warrior
it was so nice to see him so happy and emotional in his octagon interview after his last win

Funny how small he looks near Alex White and Dan Hooker - and both guys made 145 in the past.
But this is definitely not Jim Miller way.

Back