Means vs Perry

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Anyone think the vet can get this done? There was a point Perry was underrated but he is leaning towards being a bit overrated these days. A decision win over Mickey Gall?

Perry has power for 3 rounds so Means will have to fight at range and be smart because his chin is almost dust at this stage. If he chooses to wrestle that may work as his bjj is crafty.

Means is very capable of winning this. Perry was very much over rated and I would say he is rated exactly where he should be now. Entertaining to watch but well outside the top 20

Depends who's in Perry's corner. If Kendra Lust is cornering Perry maybe Tim Means lives up to his nickname 'the dirty bird' and gets distracted by the MILF
kendra-1.jpg

Depends who's in Perry's corner. If Kendra Lust is cornering Perry maybe Tim Means lives up to his nickname 'the dirty bird' and gets distracted by the MILF
kendra-1.jpg
Good point, does anyone know who is in his corner? Didn’t know who won the bid.

If Tim fights smart its his fight to win he should definitely avoid brawling and get him down for an easy tap out..

I think Perry boxes Means up for a KO win. Means used to be great, but something has changed for him and he's getting beat up a lot lately.
hQT2GlN.mp4

I honestly just assume Perry will lose no matter who he faces because I think very little of him.

Perry looked the worst against Gall with literally next to no proper training and corner advise. If that Perry shows up then Means could easily take it.

I think Perry boxes Means up for a KO win. Means used to be great, but something has changed for him and he's getting beat up a lot lately.
hQT2GlN.mp4

Perry will beat Means but Mike was getting out boxed by Gall.

I see this as 50/50 obvs means is the more skilled fighter but Platinum has berzerker power

Perry will beat Means but Mike was getting out boxed by Gall.
That was surprising to see. Mickey Gall, who shot for a double leg on the opening bell against CM Punk, stood with Perry and was catching him with some good shots while Perry couldn’t get going.

Perry managed to win that one, but his stand up looked a lot worse than ever before. He fought Luque to a decision and Luque had killed everyone before and after that fight! Well, not Wonderboy, but you get the point.

Means has some bad habits and I could see him get caught bad against Price. He was tagging Price left and right, kept dropping his hands while still in range and..

DelectableReliableKob-size_restricted.gif

Just look at how his hands drop to his waist after throwing a punch.. or walking forward.. or backwards. A lot of people are saying that his chin can’t take hits anymore but I think it’s about the bad defense as much as deteriorated chin.

Means now is a lot better technical striker than Perry, but his bad habits can really cost him here. He needs to be there 100% and aware of the powershots at all times. Even if he hurts Platinum Perry he shouldn’t go crazy, he should be cool and calculated.

Platinum will probably look for the big shots and try to throw Means around a bit. Perry is plenty strong and explosive and if he gets a hold of you it’s anything but a walk in the park.

If Means can find his distance and get his decent boxing off, he should be alright and take a Decision... If Perry smothers him and goes for the KO early, he might just be able to do it Niko Price style.

Last edited:
Back