Meaningless fights you want to see anyways

Bork lazer vs Triple Cringemaster

I've been saying for years that I wanted to see Conor vs. Masvidal. I always thought Masvidal's boxing, toughness, and cardio would be a major problem for Conor, but thought the fight would never happen because Masvidal was just a middle-of-the-pack journeyman and Conor was the UFC's brightest star. Now Masvidal is arguably the UFC's brightest star and Conor is MIA. Strange days we're living in.

Paige Van Zant v Sage Man Zant

Ahhh Sage's sister.
She is fighting this weekend

Colbey-Northcutt.jpg

All natty

Loads and loads come to mind, so unfortunate we can't make fighters do whatever we want and they need pay and rest ;((

It’s crazy to think he is only 32.

People will say “he wasn’t that good” but I watched him rise to become champ and I disagree - he was that good.

There could be a number of factors including a tough cut, fight damage, losing his soul in the Dillashaw fights, USADA and the IV ban but it’s hard to dispute the facts. Barão was a top p4p guy before Dillashaw pulled off a crazy upset most of us (myself included) did not expect.

I’d say his fall from grace was worse than even Weidman or Pulver.

Mike Perry Vs Robbie Lawler.

Mike's been calling him out since his debut in 2006, it would be a great fight for one reason and one reason only a barn burner for the fans.

And sometimes that's all we need.

Masvidal vs Gaethje has been on my mind since July.

Ngannou vs Nick Diaz

i wonder if nick would finally put his hands up

Back