Mean Girls is a Cult Classic Like Caddy Shack

You know, Heathers and Clueless are both fine and relevant films.
But this is the perfect peak of Tina Fey, who is great and catching a cast of people who are all about to blow up separately, just perfect timing to create a goat entertainment experience

Prime lindsay Lohan

{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}

You mean 16 year old Lindsay Lohan...

giphy.gif

And most importantly, Lacey Chabert.
It’s crazy that you can make that post and ignore Amanda Seyfried, and then you also realize that Lizzy Caplan was also there. The stars aligned for this to have happened, and it’s cool that movie itself is also still fun decades later, and almost every scene has quotable phrases

Great movie but it’s not a cult classic, every young woman and every gay have seen it and it’s like a mainstream feminine culture pillar.

so according to TS, a $129m box office against a $17m budget = a cult classic

It's good, but it's no Clueless.

It has so many quotes in it like Caddy shack. I love the movie and watch whenever it is on. Don't you?
<{clintugh}> seriously tho, why even go near Caddyshack with this?

Caddyshack: a classic film featuring an ensemble cast of some of the greatest comedic minds

Mean Girls: not a classic film featuring an ensemble cast of some of the greatest comedic minds

Last edited:
Would have been better if Lilo & Seyfried showed their goods. Was fine boobed Lizzy Caplan in that too?

I have never ever seen or even know wtf ''Mean Girls'' is about

1366.gif

Seyfried is ever criminally underrated
Amanda-Seyfried-07.gif

Amanda-Seyfried-Beautiful-Eyes.jpg

a0fc137d09ae9cade83003f9b45183bf.jpg

And i can't post freeboobs one, but she win there too

In a fair world she will score UD /10 Win

The brunette score next-door hottie points though, i concede that

Agree with the dude saying Lohan was the lowest of the pack

Last edited:
Somebody should beat TS savagely with a Golf Club for even the insinuation anything is better than Caddyshack.

Back