Mean Girls is a Cult Classic Like Caddy Shack

Heathers > mean girls

giphy.gif

came in here to say ....its like Caddyshack...............for the teenage girl crowd....

but after reading through some of the other comments I see its for the Soyboy crowd too lol ((no offense))

I never realized that Mean Girls was a movie that guys actually watched, let alone remembered in detail. Hmm.

Oh shit, thank you!!
I fucking love this movie. Full of brilliant quotes that are classic now, and without it LiLo’s career seems totally different and not in a good way, glad this happened.
Fetch as fuck
giphy.gif

Lol at putting Seyfried in the running with the hotties in that cast. That alien looking bitch is ugly as fuck.

Love love love this movie.

I never realized that Mean Girls was a movie that guys actually watched, let alone remembered in detail. Hmm.

Real men watch Predator and/ or The Running man while chewing tobacco after chopping down a tree...this generation smh

came in here to say ....its like Caddyshack...............for the teenage girl crowd....

but after reading through some of the other comments I see its for the Soyboy crowd too lol ((no offense))

It can't be compared to caddyshack but it is tolerable as far as that kind of stuff goes. I also don't know any women who would be capable of enjoying caddyshack the way I do; same is probably true in reverse for mean girls, like you said

As an outsider who hasn't seen it, the proclamation seems somewhat appropriate. Although, "Caddy Shack" is probably a bigger cultural phenomenon. I think "Mean Girls" being the new "Clueless" might be more apt.

As an outsider who hasn't seen it, the proclamation seems somewhat appropriate. Although, "Caddy Shack" is probably a bigger cultural phenomenon. I think "Mean Girls" being the new "Clueless" might be more apt.
giphy.gif

@Clementine Haven't seen it. Will do and tell you next Sat in the UFC hangout about :D you answer my question then ;)<45>

Back