ME tinks duh fayme eez gun to eez ed

Kowboy Karl

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Goat goes down... siver is focused and goat is mostly concerned with how he looks in pictures and coming up with new quips to stay humerous. that vlog really shows how infatuated with himself he is on a whole new level from prior fights.

hes overlooking a dangerous guy who damn near put away cub swanson in 1 round.

siver via ko round 1

You obviously haven't seen videos of Conor training. Look one up and then ask if he's taking anything lightly

u wot m8

Conor wins in 2 minutes

aa04545ca38e8696e00c8cb698da9a0b2190d12110f952461ad6ab2e41992576.jpg

Fucking idiot

whachu finnado when the English language runs wild on you!!!! Brother!

thread needs more beef action!

So far he's had an unusually rational view of how the opponent matches up against him, I doubt he's going to be wrong about 36 year old Siver, but yeah, you're the cool_dude who predicts the 1% chance and makes a thread about it on sherdog, shamelessly I might add. Aren't we all grateful.

You're using the wrong accent son

Goat goes down... siver is focused and goat is mostly concerned with how he looks in pictures and coming up with new quips to stay humerous. that vlog really shows how infatuated with himself he is on a whole new level from prior fights.

hes overlooking a dangerous guy who damn near put away cub swanson in 1 round.

siver via ko round 1

Sweet, hope you're right, it would shut up so many trolls on here for at least a few days

Took me a little while to realize the title said "I think the fame has gone to his head" in some retarded version of english in which you tried to portray his accent.

You're using the wrong accent son

Yeah, definately. And just because someone is putting on a show ahead of the fight, that doesn't mean they're not focused and working hard in training off camera. We can't assume that.

Did you see how in shape Connor was? No doubt he trained hard for this fight.

I got Conor winning this one, but the amount of slit wrists that a Siver win would cause has me intrigued...

Back