Me sparring a beginner.

Ya cuz... Going H.A.M on 15 year old with a half a year worth of experience is really training lmao what bad ass you must be

You sound like an asshole , and if you were part of my gym, going too hard equals getting koed and kicked out of the gym...

Show some respect, you go as hard as your opponent ..no one learns by getting smoked in the gym

When I was 14 I sparred pro fighters and nobody babied me so get the fuck off me. I've been boxing for 13 years so fuck your gym I'd like to see you try and ko me.

When I was 14 I sparred pro fighters and nobody babied me so get the fuck off me. I've been boxing for 13 years so fuck your gym I'd like to see you try and ko me.

Have you fought pro? Whats your record..

Any videos of said sparring? Or of you sparring period?

My point is its easy to write things online keyboard warrior...

If your coming with just boxing , your not even worth my time lol..ill double leg you on to your head and k.o you from mount, and thats me being nice..if i really want to be mean ill just armbar you and break your arm and make sure you never box again..

In the thread rules it says if you cant take criticism then dont post videos of your sparring. I find it funny you assume I'm making up things and you also assume I haven't wrestled or grappled before. You came at me for criticizing the "sparring" video and now your talking like you could beat me up. So I'll kindly ask you to shut the fuck and if you cant handle that kind of comment then stay the fuck out of the forums.
<GSPWoah>

Bro... that music..
Well, Frode Falch the music... to begin with, maybe you're in trouble there. Minor annoyance.

that wasnt even sparring and it was pathetic something I'd expect to see at a YMCA in a womens self defense class
See, here's the thing, someone right off criticizing what your'e doing accepting the clearly stated purpose of the exerciset, and your personal training method. I'm different, then a different opponent. The other is forum filler, assailing absent the obvious objective of the exercise.

One has to weigh & balance all the strengths of the opponent.
  • Factor one. Physical ability. You're way more athletic than me. Far greater flexibility, super fast. P4P extremely well conditioned guy.
  • Factor two. You practice 'Dumb Thai.' I call it that for a number of reasons a main is that it's practiced dumbly. See Factor 3. Dumb practitioner does not fit.
  • Factor three. Skill. Oblivious top notch technicals. Some one made a joke of your change in technique, those changes are no joke. They are excellent.
  • Factor 4. Ring composure. Also top notch. First hit home hard when I watched your Thailand fight the 2nd time. Also very apparent here if posters would shut their face for a few seconds. Everybody who's a god is on media. Like this guy's too fat & that gal is too skinny. Say the skinny-fat person.
  • Factor five. The 'kid dynamite' T is pretentious and in my favor. No anything of consequence, so far.
  • Factor six. Five factors all sum to Frode by however he wants. Good thing I don't like to spar.
  • Factor seven. Thai fight with oversized beanpole. The more I look for holes in your game, the smaller that window looks.
How's it looking for karatestylist. Frode gets the TKO by Round 2, if I make it to Round 2. Might even look like that Tiger-Thai, you the instructor, me hapless student video I posted.

If I had tried / trained xDumbx {that means cross out} Muay Thai.

Last edited:
Well, I've pretty much defeated myself... by Muay Thai standards. And theres' yet more in your favor. This list's can long once one gets going.

That spinning back kick is among the best I've seen. That is a technique that opponent's have habitually caught me with. I tend to square up in a front stance which makes a perfect target.

Anyhow, back to Dumb Thai. I call it dumb not because it's dumb literally, it downed Machida readily. Andrade & Pettis used it against TMA-karate trained stylist. But first off, there are two structural weaknesses compared in the Muay Thai fighting stance compared to the traditional karate fighting stance which is a sideways front-based stance w karate guard. Strangely enough, these have been accurately depicted in MMA style fights, K-1 what ever it was.

Problem #1: Muay Thai fighting form.
Problems #2 & #3 of the music, and "T," aren't significant at least by themselves..

Problem #4 is where the real trouble starts. Do you check how many likes you have 19,445? A Gold Belt too. On an MMA launched forum. What do I have, 60? Forget the belt. There's the glimmer of hope.

See, I don't do what Muay Thai does. I don't do whats' recognized on MMA forums. I do not do that. Nope. I know youv'e had a belly full of my TKD poomsae,,, just awful. But really that's what I do. But, Frode, there's other parts of the traditional karate curriculum. So let's take a fun (not dumb) look at that. Oh, MMA says it's dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb...dumb.. keep going dumb. SBG especially says it's dumb. HEWELL, I'll show you what's dumb by my karate book (and this doesn't apply to you at all).
KHABIB KNOCKS DOWN MCGREGOR - UFC 229

yt clip
Published on Oct 6, 2018

Here's an org, SBG, claims in many, a whole series of long-winded YT video's and internet prose how my traditional karate is dumb (over&over&over)... their flagship 'elite' MMA striker without untold tens of thousands of dollars in training over many years in everything from TKD, to boxing, to BJJ, ido portal move like water dove - standing stock in front of an Wrestler, and gets knocked down!!!! Now that's A DUMB.

ain't got nothing on these

Well, now in sparring we'd have to stop having fun, for me to prove my myself. Sorry.

See post on 1-Step Sparring.

EDIT: Before I do, I've got an update on Rarein; Ramsey (I like him, he's serious). See BJJ thread.

So, I've highlighted, using our assessment of Ramsey "Danger" Deweys' martial arts style, a problem you have with assessing the correct style in practice, hence skills.

You've got 19,445 likes to my 60? likes on Sherdog which then statistically confirms the dilemma is common, that's a factor of more than 324 to 1. :eek: Chezzzuuussss. Quantity over quality is my supposed out.:(

1-Step Sparring coming up.

To recap, so far on my side (the music & "T" aside), we've got a structural weakness in the Muay Thai fighting position. There's a light @ the end of the tunnel, but right now a dim one.

p.s. Ramsey "Danger" Dewey, now there's MMA marketing for ya.

Last edited:
Well, Frode Falch the music... to begin with, maybe you're in trouble there. Minor annoyance.

See, here's the thing, someone right off criticizing what your'e doing accepting the clearly stated purpose of the exerciset, and your personal training method. I'm different, then a different opponent. The other is forum filler, assailing absent the obvious objective of the exercise.

One has to weigh & balance all the strengths of the opponent.
  • Factor one. Physical ability. You're way more athletic than me. Far greater flexibility, super fast. P4P extremely well conditioned guy.
  • Factor two. You practice 'Dumb Thai.' I call it that for a number of reasons a main is that it's practiced dumbly. See Factor 3. Dumb practitioner does not fit.
  • Factor three. Skill. Oblivious top notch technicals. Some one made a joke of your change in technique, those changes are no joke. They are excellent.
  • Factor 4. Ring composure. Also top notch. First hit home hard when I watched your Thailand fight the 2nd time. Also very apparent here if posters would shut their face for a few seconds. Everybody who's a god is on media. Like this guy's too fat & that gal is too skinny. Say the skinny-fat person.
  • Factor five. The 'kid dynamite' T is pretentious and in my favor. No anything of consequence, so far.
  • Factor six. Five factors all sum to Frode by however he wants. Good thing I don't like to spar.
  • Factor seven. Thai fight with oversized beanpole. The more I look for holes in your game, the smaller that window looks.
How's it looking for karatestylist. Frode gets the TKO by Round 2, if I make it to Round 2. Might even look like that Tiger-Thai, you the instructor, me hapless student video I posted.

If I had tried / trained xDumbx {that means cross out} Muay Thai.

What the hell are you talking about? Do you even know yourself?

!-Step Sparring or How Muay Thai falls to Karate.
Songahm 1 (One Step 1) - Schafer's ATA Martial Arts

Schafer's ATA Martial Arts
Published on Apr 25, 2014
Nicholas Schafer, Owner and Instructor at Schafer's ATA Martial Arts Academy, demonstrates how to do One Step 1 of Songahm 1.

Preface: The TKD STate Champ (I wanted a worth opponent in my stead) has 11.624 views, let's assume likes. Now the Frode to Songham TKD 1-step is 1.67, with Frode still solidly ahead (on media).

Now this 1st one is more technically involved that in my style. Of course this is DUMB by MMA & Muay Thai, Ramsey Dewey kick boxing, SBG... gotta post one those sometime... but in your skill assessment lesson, we're talking about karate traditionally, not the former. Oh, like Ramsey's name conveys, danger ahead for Muay Thai.

Now in your own words, you're the one who trumped me in the Ramsey Dewey style identification. So let's go with and ask, "FRODE, what do you see? You know, open question. Bring in your Wing Chun of late if you so desire, to you know help.

I don't want to be unfriendly, you were very polite in correcting me on Ramsey's TKD,,, on paper it's says so.

But this is the theory & principle I would personally uses in sparring, the strengths developed by this kumite instead of what Muay Thai instructors do to their students. Ramsey's now clearly MMA anyhow.

So, to be gracious, 'cause as my writings no one likes (now to my competitive advantage), I'll give you one item.

Sparring question. You and your opponent's move back, away from offense, away from aggression, technique and so on. I don't move back per se. I may step back like with this 1-step. But I don't move back like in your sparring demo videos, EVER. What is your next move? What would you do when the opponent -me- doesn't move back?

I'm waiting for you, literally.

What the hell are you talking about? Do you even know yourself?
Perfect. You don't know what I'm talking about. What I thought.

ADD: There's a question above, can you answer it, yes or no? I'll accept either answer. Whatever you want to post. What do you see in the 1-step?

Last edited:
Khabib Nurmagomedov is a highly talented athlete training out of the American Kickboxing Academy, and hence one would profit from not making the mistake of forgetting he is dangerous in many different phases of the fight. A statement like 'good up close, bad at distance' would be true only in a relative sense; in more absolute terms, it would be more like 'disproportionately extreme threat up close, strong at distance'.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the video and being a good teammate/coach for the beginner student.

We need more of this in our combat sports.

Lol at a bunch of tough keyboard warriors

In the thread rules it says if you cant take criticism then dont post videos of your sparring. I find it funny you assume I'm making up things and you also assume I haven't wrestled or grappled before. You came at me for criticizing the "sparring" video and now your talking like you could beat me up. So I'll kindly ask you to shut the fuck and if you cant handle that kind of comment then stay the fuck out of the forums.
<GSPWoah>
You didn’t criticize, you flat out insulted. Two very different things.

A criticism based on your post would look like “you should push him harder, going so easy doesn’t seem helpful”

Instead you came off sounding like an idiot who has never put on gloves or fought in his life but loves UFC and felt the need to compensate for some part of your life that is lacking...

But please feel free to prove us wrong and share a video of your sparring or fights.

You didn’t criticize, you flat out insulted. Two very different things.

A criticism based on your post would look like “you should push him harder, going so easy doesn’t seem helpful”

Instead you came off sounding like an idiot who has never put on gloves or fought in his life but loves UFC and felt the need to compensate for some part of your life that is lacking...

But please feel free to prove us wrong and share a video of your sparring or fights.

John hit the nail on the head...I was going to point it out, but you beat me to it...nice vid BTW OP

Nice. That's the only way I like to spar nowadays.

That music though...
xheoyxcjleoezfvdqyxq.png

Back