Me sparring a beginner.

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score

Only 15 year old. Came to my gym about 1/2 year ago.

You should've hit him with a tornado kick to the leg or body. That would've been amazing.

bro! you didnt even win the spar! I was waiting for you to lay him out with a spinning crane kick lol <Lmaoo>

kid doesnt look bad at all.

Yeah i dont need distorted guitars or guns to be a badass.

<GSPWoah>

Only 15 year old. Came to my gym about 1/2 year ago.

He's looking confident, watching for your strikes that's a cool sign (as opposed to the usual beginner that covered up/closes their eyes/puts their head down)

I would call it technique practice or form sparring

giphy.gif

that wasnt even sparring and it was pathetic something I'd expect to see at a YMCA in a womens self defense class

Sure. What are you asking?
My situation has changed because I now have bought some similar shin guards (size L/XL) and they're way too small. I was going to ask what size yours are and brand?

that wasnt even sparring and it was pathetic something I'd expect to see at a YMCA in a womens self defense class

Ya cuz... Going H.A.M on 15 year old with a half a year worth of experience is really training lmao what bad ass you must be

You sound like an asshole , and if you were part of my gym, going too hard equals getting koed and kicked out of the gym...

Show some respect, you go as hard as your opponent ..no one learns by getting smoked in the gym

Back