Me hittin the bag

I think I can give some meaningful tips to help you along your way. One big error I saw was that you are not turning your hips over as you kick. Try just focusing on your lower leg kicks and work your way up the body as you progress because good form is really necessary to throw a kick that just won't get you clocked by a punch.
Here are some simple steps to executing a nice leg kick:
1.) Assume fighting stance, with your weak hand forward and strong hand back.
Keep your feet at a natural distance that you feel comfortable in just standing there
Remember to keep your frot knee slightly turned out otherwise it will be incredibly
unpleasent to receive a leg kick
2.) Step your forward leg at a 45 degree angle and turn that foot outwards. Make sure to keep this leg bent(This is really a key concept that you must get down).
3.) Throw the kick. Make sure the kick does not take an excessive arc. Keep your lead hand up and use the opposing shoulder to block the other side of your face. Pivot on the ball of your foot and throw your kicking arm down to generate additional torgue.
4.) Once impact is made kick through the bag and then bring your leg back to the starting position.

Sorry if something is unclear and feel free to ask questions. I am far from a kru, but I do know how to throw a leg kick. Try to do a 100 with each leg and then 100 teep kicks. Hope this helped out a bit.

what everyone else said....you seem like a nice guy so I'm not going to rip you up...but your form is incorrect in every type of strike you threw

nothing some instruction can't fix

u have a dream. keep working on it

Thanx guysi am REALLY getting a big benefit from this, THANX SO MUCH FOR ALL UR HELP!

Back