Me and my friend training UFC

GoodnaturedNearBrownbear-mobile.mp4

That could be a training method for fighters to not be afraid of getting hit in the face during a fight (Despite that vid reeking of CTE).

If you're a fighter that is risk-averse, are you be willing to go through exchanges with the opponent in that ring. Sure the risk of getting clipped at times may be there but then on the other hand, you could end up w/habits where you'd be fighting scared if you're not used to feeling how it's like to get hit in the head.

That's why sparring exists.
That is night and day different to actual sparring. Yeah, you need to spar hard occasionally, especially when you're starting out. You need to learn to take a shot and fire back, but that shit is insane and pointless. They aren't replicating an actual fight. They are just picking up concussions for the fuck of it.

Really, it's just straight up assualt. Hope that gym went broke and the trainer's never step foot in a gym again.

That could be a training method for fighters to not be afraid of getting hit in the face during a fight (Despite that vid reeking of CTE).

If you're a fighter that is risk-averse, are you be willing to go through exchanges with the opponent in that ring. Sure the risk of getting clipped at times may be there but then on the other hand, you could end up w/habits where you'd be fighting scared if you're not used to feeling how it's like to get hit in the head.

That’s not a training method, it’s literal torture. Imagine soldiers shooting themselves to not be afraid of getting shot.

That’s not a training method, it’s literal torture. Imagine soldiers shooting themselves to not be afraid of getting shot.
I know that what was shown in that vid was not a normal thing but it might desensize fighters from what happens when you get hit.

Preventing something like a fighter gets clipped once because of a tactical error and the fighter starts getting scared to approach or something...

I know that what was shown in that vid was not a normal thing but it might desensize fighters from what happens when you get hit.

Preventing something like a fighter gets clipped once because of a tactical error and the fighter starts getting scared to approach or something...
It would be better if they were in an actual sparring session and were just put up against a better boxer, see if they crack under pressure, if they even like being hit, etc.

It may sound ridiculous but based in my limited combat sport experience (I have sparred) id rather eat a hit to face than to the body anyday

Nobody trains UFC these days...its so outdated...

It may sound ridiculous but based in my limited combat sport experience (I have sparred) id rather eat a hit to face than to the body anyday
The stranger thing about stand up is that you can get clipped at times and survive if you have a chin or get lucky, but a kick or punch to the abdomen/liver can be just as devastating, if not more.

It's edited and speeds up the punches to make them look much worse

Man ... Brazil gunna brazil

Iz normal....

But imma tell u right now...u only get one free shot with me lol after that im.swinging back chin drill or not lmao these people just paying and taking CTE

lol that video always cracks me up.

Feels like it does more to train the fighting instinct out of you. How the fuck are you not swinging back? Or at least protecting yourself?

<36>

I'm calling BS, for a few reasons.

Not over 6'5'' (every sherdogger is)

Not super jacked (every sherdogger is)

Don't look like 0% body fat (every sherdogger is)

No one punch KO ability (every sherdogger has it)

Exposed, you're not one of us.
Anyone who isn't at least as big as UberTS is not really a Sherdogger

Except wilKO because we know what he looks like

The stranger thing about stand up is that you can get clipped at times and survive if you have a chin or get lucky, but a kick or punch to the abdomen/liver can be just as devastating, if not more.
I have/had a decent chin for someone my size, I've eaten way heavier shots to the dome, than I have to the body, there's a massive difference in durability for me,

Didn't look that sped up to me. The guys in the background looked like they move at normal speeds
Watch again, most noticable on the girls, looks like they may have deleted some frames too. It's pretty obvious

Back