McKenzie hurt, out of UFC 155 fight vs Leonard Garcia

I completely forgot about this match-up man, can't say I'm too disappointed.

Holloway is on a 2 fight win streak, he deserves better then a late replacement fight with the bottom of the division.

i wouldnt be surprised to see the UFC bring someone in for Garcia to beat so he can stick around though

Holloway is on a 2 fight win streak, he deserves better then a late replacement fight with the bottom of the division.
Holloway is a 21 year old prospect with only seven fights under his belt. He's also a novice on the ground which would make Garcia the perfect opponent for him.

Damn I was looking forward to this:

Cody-McKenzie-UFC-148-001.jpg

Damn! This was the one the best matched fights ever! Was looking forward to this one just cause I had no idea how it would turn out.

Lets get Rick Glenn or Andre Fili in there. Both would wipe the floor with Garcia.

Loser leaves town fights are epic shit...

WHHHHHY TAKE THIS AWAY FROM US

Holloway is a 21 year old prospect with only seven fights under his belt. He's also a novice on the ground which would make Garcia the perfect opponent for him.

well im one of the ppl who dont think Garcia has won a fight since Jens Pulver and that was 10 fights ago.

Justin Lawrence makes a lot more sense imo, a 22 year old decent prospect who doesnt have a ground game either.

Garcia needs to look at retiring if he loses again

Sucks for Leonard. Cody is about as close to a free win as it gets at FW

Um, there's a legitimate argument to be made that Garcia is 0-10 in his last 10 fights. I doubt he would have walked through Cody.

[QUOTE="Rush";77415683]Lets get Rick Glenn or Andre Fili in there. Both would wipe the floor with Garcia.[/QUOTE]

Duke Rufus says he's been talking to the UFC about Glenn filling in so it might just happen. Like the signing if so.

He should fight Nam Phan or their trilogy

Um, there's a legitimate argument to be made that Garcia is 0-10 in his last 10 fights. I doubt he would have walked through Cody.

Pretty much everyone Leonard has fought would destroy Cody outside of maybe Grice and Massouh.

yeah so lets build him by giving him a short notice fight with a tough weightcut against a vet that has the tendency to win split D's when he's outstruck.

Brilliant idea man!

yeah so lets build him by giving him a short notice fight with a tough weightcut against a vet that has the tendency to win split D's when he's outstruck.

Brilliant idea man!
He took the fight against Poirier on short notice and made the cut fine. Dude is a twig and was itching to fight LeVesseur after Chiesa pulled out. What makes you think anyone wants to take a fight on short notice and cut weight? This is what you do in the UFC when a fight falls apart.

Lol I know what you mean but have you ever seen Matt Brown v John Howard - fuck that was an awful awful fight

thats probably the last time I saw Matt in a boring fight, but yeah he kind of stalled the fight and took Howard down without doing much to win a D...

Back