McKee's win over Curran

tehMoose

The slayer of ufc shills
@Silver
Reaction score
I never seen anyone praise this win. Every time I see posts about his resume, the usual response is "His only notable win is Caldwell"

Curran was on 3 fight win streak against Sanchez, Georgi & Macapa and only 30 years old when he fought McKee. After the Macapa win he was ranked #9

curran.png

and people make it appear like McKee beat a 50 years old unranked bum. Pat is a great win and he was ranked #2 for a long time.

pat.png

Put some respect on his name

Don’t worry bout the casuals bro nobody goes 17-0 in Bellator unless they’re nasty .. if McKee was in ufc they’d be licking his ball sack

Curran, Weichel, Straus are all really underrated fighters who people don't really mention since they fought only in Bellator

Don’t worry bout the casuals bro nobody goes 17-0 in Bellator unless they’re nasty .. if McKee was in ufc they’d be licking his ball sack
Curran, Weichel, Straus are all really underrated fighters who people don't really mention since they fought only in Bellator
Unfortunately, Bellator doesnt have a big spotlight like the UFC does, so most wont give Bellator fighters or from any other promotion the credit they deserve.

This. Joe Warren and Emmanuel Sanchez, too. Bellator has uneven divisions, even some today are nothing to write home about but 145 has always been very strong. Being Bellator Featherweight champ means a lot to those in the know.

For the most part, AJs last 7 opponents or so have been good. Beating Georgi, Macapa and Caldwell in a combined 2:28 is just insane.

Curran was pretty washed by that point, if you've seen prime Curran you know that wasn't prime Curran.

Pat was still a solid win but he had declined greatly from when he was ranked 2nd in the world back in 2011-2013.

I never seen anyone praise this win. Every time I see posts about his resume, the usual response is "His only notable win is Caldwell"

Curran was on 3 fight win streak against Sanchez, Georgi & Macapa and only 30 years old when he fought McKee. After the Macapa win he was ranked #9

curran.png

and people make it appear like McKee beat a 50 years old unranked bum. Pat is a great win and he was ranked #2 for a long time.

pat.png

Put some respect on his name

I knew McKee would win

He has been watching pit bull for a while

Kinda like Chris and silva

Back