McKee vs. Burnell is going to be insane

In that case it will be Pitbull vs Burnell for the 155 strap ?

I wonder if it will have the Max and Conor effect on AJ going up to LW. Maybe the length and height advantage helps a lot and at LW he’s not the best maybe just really good.

Either way there are mega bouts looming in either division if he stays. Him vs Jay Jay if Jay Jay wins vs Borics will be another very very marketable fight. 26 vs 24 both undefeated. At LW Shabliy and Usman down the line. McKee vs Usman in 2 years at 155 is PPV material/CBS main event.

In that case it will be Pitbull vs Burnell for the 155 strap ?
Considering Mads is a FW, doubt he moves up to 155. I wouldn't be surprised if Pitbull vacates the 155 belt, and a Grand Prix is announced or maybe he moves up there and does a couple off title defenses against whoever is in that division. It's kinda a weird division where there are no clear outstanding guys

AJ would demolish Mads imo. I don't think Mads has anything for him based on tonight.

Wanna see it for sure. I know many might disagree, but I think we are about 2 fights from potentially seeing Pico vs McKee. I think McKee is what Pico was supposed to be, and I think Pico has finally figured it out. 2 true bellator prospects who came by different routes, and used to train together. So ready

I bet AJ goes up and rematches Pitbull for 155 strap.

Wanna see it for sure. I know many might disagree, but I think we are about 2 fights from potentially seeing Pico vs McKee. I think McKee is what Pico was supposed to be, and I think Pico has finally figured it out. 2 true bellator prospects who came by different routes, and used to train together. So ready
I dont think they would ever fight. I believe they have been friends since they were kids. If anything i can see AJ holding the belt until hopefully Aaron works his way up then heads to LW

Back