McKee Champ!

Great performance. He's the real deal.

Looks like they will run it back at LW I guess but the champ champ shit again, it really has gotten played out. Win a belt and immediately its on to another belt.

You can say its Bellator so who cares, titles can sit on the shelf for years at a time but should really only do it when someone has defended it a few times and then it makes sense.

Rematch at FW makes more sense but since LW sat for 2 1/2 years and Pitbull is LW champ and Bellator will want to make AJ a possible double champ thats what they'll do I guess.

Pitbull def deserves a rematch, he's earned that.

Pitbull got Aldo’d

I could feel it a mile away

UFC should sign him ASAP, don’t wait until he’s past his prime like Chandler.

Both should defend the strap they have, depending on the results you could do a rematch.

if Pitbull wants to vacate the LW title then I could see a rematch at 45.

EDIT : Pitbull going to UFC would be sick too

Great performance, AJ looked amazing. I would love to see him fight Volk.

Easily the best FW in the world
Lol you're on fire bud I love it, McKee just beat the best FW of all time right? Why stop at FW, shit Patricio's the best LW in the world, only mater of time before McKee goes up and beats him there too, then he'll easily be the best FW and LW in the world to boot yeah?
Honestly mate some hilarious stuff, keep going.

Lol you're on fire bud I love it, McKee just beat the best FW of all time right? Why stop at FW, shit Patricio's the best LW in the world, only mater of time before McKee goes up and beats him there too right, then he'll easily be the best FW and LW in the world to boot yeah?
Honestly mate some hilarious stuff, keep going.
Keep crying shill and pretend that Max with 6 losses is the best FW lmao

Lol seriously you saw my AV, my locale and came to the conclusion that I think Max is the current best FW in the world.
Keep going mate, you are genuinely hilarious.
Max beat Volk so yeah. Even a fanboy like you knows that Max is superior

He tapped with his left hand twice.

AJ def at worst number 7 in the world if not number 4 behind Volk, Max, and Ortega (Kattar, Allen).
I'm with you. The other guy who said he's 3 is also reasonable. I can't see Yair, Korean Zombie, or Allen beating him. And I could see it either way between himself and Ortega, though I might lean towards Ortega.

Lol seriously you saw my AV, my locale and came to the conclusion that I think Max is the current best FW in the world.
Keep going mate, you are genuinely hilarious.
So, some of you guys are new to our corner of the boards and aren't introduced. This is tehMoose. Biggest Bellator fan ever, so much so it also makes other Bellator fans uncomfortable, but we love him.

So, some of you guys are new to our corner of the boards and aren't introduced. This is tehMoose. Biggest Bellator fan ever, so much so it also makes other Bellator fans uncomfortable, but we love him.
I mean he's unintentionally hilarious but he takes things way too personally.

Pitbull crying in the corner with his Brazilian flag was heartbreaking for me. That man is a legend, its sad to see him lose like that.
It's true, he's a great guy. But at least he takes away with him 250k for 2 minutes of work (before taxes albeit). He will be alright.

Never gonna happen but its nice to imagine AJ vs Max.

He tapped with his left hand twice.

I was wondering about that, I never saw anyone complaining about the stoppage mention it, kinda looked like a tap the second time he lifted the hand while his other arm went limp.

the fight was too short. Give Pitbull a rematch!

I'm with you. The other guy who said he's 3 is also reasonable. I can't see Yair, Korean Zombie, or Allen beating him. And I could see it either way between himself and Ortega, though I might lean towards Ortega.

He's really darn good and just passed his biggest test in the best possible way. He is technical everywhere, athletic, and can initiate controlled chaos as well.

I just hope he can find his way to the UFC bc now there really isnt anything left for him to do in Bellator.

Back