McGregor's straight left (with GIFs)

PlayTheGame

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Well, the writing was on the wall since the beginning of the fight, he landed that over and over again. Good job, I guess.

yFevjKc.gif

xEbBRHq.gif

The one that dropped Siver barely touched him, but I'd bet he was already dazed from the prolonged beating he took.

Caught him right on the button, on the tip of his chin.

Really doesn't look like it, looks like it bounces off Siver's forearm and touches him on the chin but doesn't really land that clean.

Looks like he nailed him hard in the solar plexus to me...

I was surprised Siver didn't have better defense.

Looked like solar plexus to me, too. Siver didnt react like it was solar plexus, though (folding over, dropping hands to body) so I really don't know.

Damn, these gifs really show what an obstacle Connors reach was to Siver.

Really doesn't look like it, looks like it bounces off Siver's forearm and touches him on the chin but doesn't really land that clean.

cumulative. he had been taking an ass kicking.

on a punching bag everything looks easy, aldo via k.o

looks like thats where Siver decided to take the check and call it a night

i got one liners for days, sinead oconor gonna crack when the brazillian hit that.
be easy im crunk ma'iggas.

He was mixing up the tempo, Dennis was a sitting duck.

That's a solar plexus shot. Pure poetry when you watch it on slow mo

Not only does he have fast hands, his accuracy is incredible. The problem he may have with Aldo is his defense. He took a few shots from Siver tonight, and gave up a few takedowns. He can't afford to do that with Aldo. I'm guessing he won't be dropping his hands so much with him.

Back