McGregor's lw title reclaim is inevitable

Trust me he will be champion. Last time Dustin was fucked up but somehow managed do land that kick on that nerve and took Conors movement. Lighting never strikes the same place twice. Conor enters this fight with better gameplan just like with Nate Diaz and KO Dustin. Conor has fixed his so called weakness cardio and will be absolute wrecking machine inside the octagon July 10. McGregor either wins or he learns and he has learnt his lesson. Dustin is doomed

And lets be honest. Oliveira has no chance against Conor. He doesn't have wrestling to take him down and on feet Conor makes him look bad.
Charles chin won’t last vs Conor he’s gonna get sent to the shadow realm.
{<Mcgoat}

Charles chin won’t last vs Conor he’s gonna get sent to the shadow realm.
{<Mcgoat}
Good chin or bad chin its the punches you never see coming that put you away and Conor is masterfull at hiding them.

Trust me he will be champion. Last time Dustin was fucked up but somehow managed do land that kick on that nerve and took Conors movement. Lighting never strikes the same place twice. Conor enters this fight with better gameplan just like with Nate Diaz and KO Dustin. Conor has fixed his so called weakness cardio and will be absolute wrecking machine inside the octagon July 10. McGregor either wins or he learns and he has learnt his lesson. Dustin is doomed

And lets be honest. Oliveira has no chance against Conor. He doesn't have wrestling to take him down and on feet Conor makes him look bad.

I know you wanted your post to sound cool, but lightning often strikes the same place twice so thats a dogshit analogy.

I think Conor will win the rematch bit I don't think he'll beat Olivera.

McGregor only loses to the best of the best. The current LW landscape is a joke. Bunch of chinny journeymen. The McGregor era is about to enter phase 2.

DP didn't beat Conor with a calf kick, that's just Joe Rogan BS.... he beat him with crisp punching to the dome.

Account bet that Justin beats him if they fight.

@Samjj and @Madmick would be the biggest mcgreger fans evar

Yeh if he gets passed Dustin he’ll definitely starch Charles.

I don't think Porier will win by leg kicks this time, but I still think he will beat McGregor again.

I hope he loses again so maybe he finally goes away lol

So the guy who took down chandler doesnt have the wrestling to take down conor?

Can Conor even make lw anymore?
The one shot guys are always an outlier.
The better fighter doesn’t always win.
I still think Aldo can beat Conor.

Back