McGregor's lw title reclaim is inevitable

To be honest, it is quite possible. Not saying that he will, but he never lost a round against Poirier (ironically, his demise happened in a round he won clearly) and surely has the power to finish him. With Oliveira, it is obvious that he can land and finish (striking defense is oliveira biggest flaw), but there is higher possibility that he will get finished if he gasses. Both matches are 50/50 for me.
So we back to the "He was winning until he lost"

LOL

Very important for the fans to realize Khabib was the one who destroyed McGregor and made him unable to win a fight. I've never seen a fighter so shook mentally after one fight.

He's gotta get a win at lightweight first, right?

iNVNLsN.gif

Conor purposely entered the Shadow Realm to negotiate terms for his next title reign as the 12th champ

TS is a gimmick account but Conor has lethality in that left. It's not impossible that he sleeps Charles.

50/50 for me. Conor hits hard and accurate, you can't ever count that out.

TS is a gimmick account but Conor has lethality in that left. It's not impossible that he sleeps Charles.

50/50 for me. Conor hits hard and accurate, you can't ever count that out.
Its one of those punches fighters get shocked by, its like they cant even believe how hard he just hit them.

Its one of those punches fighters get shocked by, its like they cant even believe how hard he just hit them.
Conor will take all the belts and they will need an fooking army to get them off him.
I can't tell if you're a troll, mentally handicapped, being paid, or being dicked downed by Conor himself.

Trust me he will be champion. Last time Dustin was fucked up but somehow managed do land that kick on that nerve and took Conors movement. Lighting never strikes the same place twice. Conor enters this fight with better gameplan just like with Nate Diaz and KO Dustin. Conor has fixed his so called weakness cardio and will be absolute wrecking machine inside the octagon July 10. McGregor either wins or he learns and he has learnt his lesson. Dustin is doomed

And lets be honest. Oliveira has no chance against Conor. He doesn't have wrestling to take him down and on feet Conor makes him look bad.

“lightning never strikes the same place twice”

Damacio Page was guillotine choked at 3:30 of the first round in two separate fights with Brian Bowles.

so yeah, I disagree. Also Dustin by TKO again.

Back