McGregor's lw title reclaim is inevitable

Khabib broke him mentally.

Conor will never be a champion again.

Connor is done. He lost his mystique. Khabib and/or Mayweather broke Connor. Dustin took Connors shots, but Connor couldn't take Dustins. I see Connor getting KOed again

Conor X olives, very tough matchup for conor. Harder than Dustin. Olives keeps his right hand up, its over.
Olive wins stand up (td threat), grappling, on the mat.

Damn, chandler would most likely ko conor at this point.

How about actually winning a fight first what’s his record in MMA these past few years?

Olive era is an easier fight for Conor than the Alvarez fight

Not even close... Alvarez was likely the only high ranked LW that is definitely smaller than Conor. Conor will have no reach advantage over Oliveira and the fight will be over if the fight ever hits the mat. But it won't matter Conor will lose again to Poirier.

Even if he does he won't defend. He will go up to 170 and get raped by Usman and his retarded fans like you will say how brave he is lol bunch of morons. <36>

To be honest, it is quite possible. Not saying that he will, but he never lost a round against Poirier (ironically, his demise happened in a round he won clearly) and surely has the power to finish him. With Oliveira, it is obvious that he can land and finish (striking defense is oliveira biggest flaw), but there is higher possibility that he will get finished if he gasses. Both matches are 50/50 for me.

I think it’s pretty fucking clear he lost the second round to Poirier, are you fucking retarted

Reactions: 613
To be honest, it is quite possible. Not saying that he will, but he never lost a round against Poirier (ironically, his demise happened in a round he won clearly) and surely has the power to finish him. With Oliveira, it is obvious that he can land and finish (striking defense is oliveira biggest flaw), but there is higher possibility that he will get finished if he gasses. Both matches are 50/50 for me.

One legged Conor had already lost the fight before the second round got started.

Reactions: 613
Conor was clearly losing the second round to Dustin.

How about actually winning a fight first what’s his record in MMA these past few years?
Yeah, other fighters need to have a win streak before getting a title shot, look at Charles.

Connor is always 1 win away from a title shot

If conor beats dustin he will get the TS and he legit has a chance to beat oliveira. Tbh, anyone has a chance to beat another at this level. Look at how oliveria wouldve looked if he got finished in the first yesterday.

One legged Conor had already lost the fight before the second round got started.
exactly, he won the round in which his defeat was already set in stone. He was not gonna go for 4 more rounds on one leg, no matter how tough he is. It was just a matter of time until it completely gives out and Dustin finishes the fight. My point was that Dustin didn't win more than few seconds of that fight and it was enough. That shows that Conor is more than capable of defeating him. Nothing more, nothing less.

For anyone who watched the fight, it was obvious that Conor couldn't follow up his shots which were landing while Dustin was up against the cage. There could be only one reason why he couldn't go for the kill more aggressively.

Trust me he will be champion. Last time Dustin was fucked up but somehow managed do land that kick on that nerve and took Conors movement. Lighting never strikes the same place twice. Conor enters this fight with better gameplan just like with Nate Diaz and KO Dustin. Conor has fixed his so called weakness cardio and will be absolute wrecking machine inside the octagon July 10. McGregor either wins or he learns and he has learnt his lesson. Dustin is doomed

And lets be honest. Oliveira has no chance against Conor. He doesn't have wrestling to take him down and on feet Conor makes him look bad.

Account bet on the Dustin fight?

If not, how about a lifetime AV? I'm game

Back