McGregor's coach John Kavangh: Conor's victory will be one-sided.

By the way, artem would absolutely kill anybody you've ever known with his bare hands

But yeah he sucks at grappling and striking

I've seen bar fights with better technique than what Artem. He's absoutely god awful.

Dat SBG training!

Man I wish USADA could test coaches too.....That way we could explain this bozo's thinking.

Conor will make it look easy and the haters will all cry yet again.

Conor bless.

LEQEfJX.jpg

And we're all going to laugh at you even more than we already do when you try to post stuff like this after 202.

He's had nothing to do with Conor's success, Conor is a boxer and his bjj sucks. That's why we call him Irish Edmund

You seem slow.
Ask Conor if that's the case,smart guy

Assuming he's not lieing/exaggerating I find it interesting that there was little to no structure in their training.

I also find it interesting how the Nate loss pretty much turned some of their philosophies upside down. They used to take pride in not dedicating their camps to fighting a specific opponent and that lines up with not have too much of a structured training environment. Now they are more structured and also preparing for a specific fighter

N

Man I wish USADA could test coaches too.....That way we could explain this bozo's thinking.
Maybe they need to do psych evals on all the fighters and training staff as well as drug tests. I really think Conor and his entire entourage are mentally impaired. I worry for them.

Aldo slaughters McGregor, finishes him in the first with a submission or (T)KO with (T)KO obviously being more likely.

Weidman subs Rockhold in the second, I'm thinking guillotine. Dominance, drops him several times and out-grapples him overall.

And we're all going to laugh at you even more than we already do when you try to post stuff like this after 202.

zcaGZSm.gif

Yeah the 'I've never done anything in my life related to martial arts but I shit on high level coaches' nerve
lol, dude. I called him a funny name. Settle down.

Lol I don't want this fight to happen. The build-up has been so much fun.

"Since half an hour after the loss, we've been pretty obsessive about that one particular opponent, So it's going on months now. I feel like that's all that's in my head lately, and I know it's the same for him. We've never done that before. It's unique and it's very exciting. It's been a very interesting learning experience for me.

There has been a major change in the approach to this fight as opposed to the other ones. It's a much more structured approach to this fight, I'm pretty sure that's going to be adopted moving forward. To sum up the main difference between this one and other ones is that I can tell you what dates we have, different sessions as in when our MMA sparring's on and when our jiu-jitsu sparring's on, when our technical sessions are on. Where as before it was done on the day, on the fly, how we felt or how he was feeling that particular day. Now I know everything, it's mapped out, laid out and for me I like that. Now we're both kind of on the same path on the same mindset.

If it's a close fight and Conor kind of closely gets a decision, well then there has to be the rubber match. Maybe that will happen either way. I really feel it has to be a dominant performance to make the type of statement Conor wants to make, I'm always weary of looking at things through rose tinted glasses and being biased, but for me round one was quite one-sided. I'm pretty sure anybody would score that round to Conor. That's the way I see it going for whatever number of rounds it lasts this time, but even more in Conor's favor.".

When it will end is hard to say, Him and his brother are both famous for being able to take an exorbitant amount of punishment so how long will it last? That's hard to predict. As long as it does last, I see it being very one-sided."

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...ided-victory-over-nate-diaz-at-ufc-202-080916

even conors line is bullshit is preferable to this chancer

"Since half an hour after the loss, we've been pretty obsessive about that one particular opponent, So it's going on months now. I feel like that's all that's in my head lately, and I know it's the same for him. We've never done that before. It's unique and it's very exciting. It's been a very interesting learning experience for me.

There has been a major change in the approach to this fight as opposed to the other ones. It's a much more structured approach to this fight, I'm pretty sure that's going to be adopted moving forward. To sum up the main difference between this one and other ones is that I can tell you what dates we have, different sessions as in when our MMA sparring's on and when our jiu-jitsu sparring's on, when our technical sessions are on. Where as before it was done on the day, on the fly, how we felt or how he was feeling that particular day. Now I know everything, it's mapped out, laid out and for me I like that. Now we're both kind of on the same path on the same mindset.

If it's a close fight and Conor kind of closely gets a decision, well then there has to be the rubber match. Maybe that will happen either way. I really feel it has to be a dominant performance to make the type of statement Conor wants to make, I'm always weary of looking at things through rose tinted glasses and being biased, but for me round one was quite one-sided. I'm pretty sure anybody would score that round to Conor. That's the way I see it going for whatever number of rounds it lasts this time, but even more in Conor's favor.".

When it will end is hard to say, Him and his brother are both famous for being able to take an exorbitant amount of punishment so how long will it last? That's hard to predict. As long as it does last, I see it being very one-sided."

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...ided-victory-over-nate-diaz-at-ufc-202-080916

Kavanagh's belief that this will be a one sided fight tells me all I need to know about how this will go down. When Conor finds himself in a fight that is not one sided, he is going to do what he did last time, he's gonna lead with his Ego and start winging shots while trying to prove a point, and he will fail again.

War Nate!

I can see he has a point:
CF2BUxi.jpg

obv he willmake it look easy only a retard would think diaz has a chance

29DB443400000578-0-image-a-19_1434962598457.jpg

I am picking Diaz, but if you really think one of them has no chance, then clearly, the retard is you.

Fair enough, I bet you've been right about every fight you've ever called. But fair play. I was wrong about both those fights. I am a bit creeped out that you searched back that far but at the same time I respect that level of creepiness.

I was right about the first Diaz fight though. ;)

Fair enough, I bet you've been right about every fight you've ever called. But fair play. I was wrong about both those fights. I am a bit creeped out that you searched back that far but at the same time I respect that level of creepiness.

I was right about the first Diaz fight though. ;)
A broken clock is right twice a day.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Meh. I'd pick Aldo again against Conor and I'm not sure who I'd pick in a Weidman-Rockhold rematch. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. If I'm wrong about Conor and Diaz I'm still a Nate fan and I'm still not a Conor fan.

Meh. I'd pick Aldo again against Conor and I'm not sure who I'd pick in a Weidman-Rockhold rematch. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. If I'm wrong about Conor and Diaz I'm still a Nate fan and I'm still not a Conor fan.
I talk mma with a lot my native Brazilian co workers and they honestly believe Conor owns aldo at this point. He is just in his head and if the fight ever gets made again as soon as the trash talking starts aldo will have the horror visions back again and get knocked out just the same.

As for the Weidman-rockhold fight, I actually had Chris winning. That fight was kinda weird on multiple different fronts. Chris easily won the first but did you notice him visibly tired after Luke had him in the choke at the end of the first and when Luke was spamming kicks in the second? I think Chris takes the rematch idk

Back