McGregor's coach John Kavangh: Conor's victory will be one-sided.

The Irish Edmond is a BJJ blackbelt...I think those two should have a grappling match.

I think the Carlson Gracie BB would win, what say you?

Andre is like 50, so Kavanagh would probably wreck him. Not a fair fight

Kavanagh is Conor's head coach

He's a BJJ coach, and a terrible one at that. He doesn't know shit about striking.

The same as Edmund not knowing anything about judo and the ground game for Ronda.

Edmund and Irish Edmund had nothing to do with their fighters wins. Conor isn't a bjj guy.

He's a BJJ coach, and a terrible one at that. He doesn't know shit about striking.

The same as Edmund not knowing anything about judo and the ground game for Ronda.

Edmund and Irish Edmund had nothing to do with their fighters wins. Conor isn't a bjj guy.

If you think all a coach does is show someone how to do raw techniques then you don't know shit about it. It's okay

Yeah the 'I've never done anything in my life related to martial arts but I shit on high level coaches' nerve
Irish Edmund trains D level athletes.

Who else at sbg has done anything? it's a terrible camp. Artem is 11-12 LoL and can't grapple or strike for shit.

Kavanagh is so nauseating.

Of all the gyms McGregor could have chosen, why did he choose to bless the one ran by a pretentious, pseudo-intellectual, lip wearing moron?

Irish Edmund trains D level athletes.

Who else at sbg has done anything? it's a terrible camp. Artem is 11-12 LoL and can't grapple or strike for shit.
Okay. He's also a black belt in jiu jitsu, aside from being head coach of a world champion. What color is your belt? How about you, jack?

Okay. He's also a black belt in jiu jitsu, aside from being head coach of a world champion. What color is your belt? How about you, jack?

He's had nothing to do with Conor's success, Conor is a boxer and his bjj sucks. That's why we call him Irish Edmund

You seem slow.

He's had nothing to do with Conor's success, Conor is a boxer and his bjj sucks. That's why we call him Irish Edmund

You seem slow.
By the way, artem would absolutely kill anybody you've ever known with his bare hands

But yeah he sucks at grappling and striking

Oh you've already done a lot of that last night. I can go back and report them all.
By this logic, if you post some nazi shit on an mma website and I call you out on it, I'm nazi bashing and you'll be all big and bad and report me? Why do you love nazis so much?

Probably around the age of BJ and Shaolin then....He can grapple one of those two then. I'll take the PEDerneiras black belt
Kavanagh idolizes BJ Penn, so I don't think he'd want to take that one.

BJ also went out of his way to visit SBG Ireland back in the day, when he was doing an MMA event in England a bunch of years ago.

By this logic, if you post some nazi shit on an mma website and I call you out on it, I'm nazi bashing and you'll be all big and bad and report me? Why do you love nazis so much?
False accusations, empty post whoring, spamming the forum and flamming are also against the rules. Wanna continue?

Never heard of you.

7xM0Sbx.gif

Do+you+know+who+i+am+_7ea6fbd43cad1f8f376bc982b9bae5a2.gif

Back