McGregor's biggest test vs Aldo; just another fight for the KING

oh look, a bump from nearly one year ago. what artistic beatdown.

if you look at the post-Mendes breakdown of mine, the one leading up to the actual fight and not the original booked fight- it states that Conor has a one-punch Flash KO chance of beating Aldo. Nothing more, nothing less.

That's exactly what it was. But a win is a win. congratulations. hope you guys made some money out of it :)

if you look at the post-Mendes breakdown of mine, the one leading up to the actual fight and not the original booked fight- it states that Conor has a one-punch Flash KO chance of beating Aldo. Nothing more, nothing less.

That's exactly what it was. But a win is a win. congratulations. hope you guys made some money out of it :)

You are right.

It only counts if Conor knocks Jose out again.

Kinda like Weidman/Silva.

"It was a lucky shot!" ---> stage 1 of grief: denial.

Cooliox is such a hater. Conor, with no defenses, has already beat the #1, #3, and #4 fighters.

Such an easy road!

This thread reminds me how annoying Conor haters have been this whole year. They can't say shit now! Love it

The swaggerjacking threads were particularly annoying.

Lol. Can't even admit you were wrong. The butthurt pretending like it was some fluke. Funny how Aldo can accept the loss better then his fans.

mcgregor-aldo-ko.png

Lol. Can't even admit you were wrong. The butthurt pretending like it was some fluke. Funny how Aldo can accept the loss better then his fans.

mcgregor-aldo-ko.png

Are you mad, a KO in the UFC a fluke? let alone a championship fight? Madness. A flash KO is exactly what it is, a flash KO.

That's exactly how I had Conor winning it if he did manage to pull it out. And he did it. good for him. I don't see why you and I are emotionally affected by this.

Back