McGregor's best weapon is not his left hand...

I agree. I think he also implements body kicks very effectively, softening the opponents, tiring them out and making them guess.

Yup. He just knows how to break em down. Every second he finds a way to chip away at you with well placed strikes and then boom!! In comes the left hand, his bread and butter to finish the job.

37ad6c27c6ded935cacade4d85c3aad0.480x320x28.gif

LOL!! Good one !!! still man, nobody can deny that your boy is a freaking white trash douchebag. That is my problem. I always support and admire good fighters. But if they are as trashy as your boy NO WAY!! I mean, just douchebags let other douchebags slide...Your salty guy is still cool man LOL!!

I feel like conor is one of those guys that losing is not a option therefore he pours his time and effort in beating the guy front of him. Every time you see him in media with other fighters he seem to know all their stats and numbers. He even like taking quotes from famous people and twisting to use it as his own.

I think his one of those guys like cruz who think MMA 24/7 and his off time he goes out and learn new ways to improve himself. I think alot of people underestimate his fight IQ.

LOL!! Good one !!! still man, nobody can deny that your boy is a freaking white trash douchebag. That is my problem. I always support and admire good fighters. But if they are as trashy as your boy NO WAY!! I mean, just douchebags let other douchebags slide...Your salty guy is still cool man LOL!!
I watch MMA to enjoy MMA... you need to stop letting emotions ruin your enjoyment of watching such a talented fighter.

McGregors best weapons are his feet and legs. They are the only things that will be able to help him run away from the brutal fighting machine known as Rafael dos Anjos!!!

If you're chin is your best weapon don't expect to last long in this sport.

His biggest weapon is his army of loyal nut huggers.
No no, if anything they make him look worse. With as big of a douche as Conor is i bet even he would admit his bandwagon fans are tools

stopped reading at tagged Hard

You didn't see Brimage and Brandao snap his head back and nearly put him out?! Come on man, throw TS a bone in order to fit his narrative so his thread can thrive.

Back