McGregor won't even train if he fights Mayweather

Training for someone like Mayweather is probably a complete waste of time. Nothing will change with just a couple months training, and all Conor has is a puncher's chance anyway. He should just stick with MMA if he plans on coming back after this fight.

No point in coming back if this fight gets made

Last edited:
LOL Shertard logic.

Why wouldn't he train? Answer me that. He likes to fight. It's what he does for fun. He constantly thinks about movement. A guy like that wouldn't stop training even after he retires. So why would he not train for the best boxer of all time.

Also, in McGregors mind, he thinks he can beat Floyd. If I had McGregor's Capabilities, I wouldn't doubt myself either. Beating Floyd would probably make him the biggest superstar in sports period. Why the fuck would he not want to try and do that? You actually think he's not going to train and basically let Floyd win?

Conor must be training really hard since he has time to fly around partying with his boys getting drunk and high then posting it on his Instagram. Conor needs to be on that Rocky IV level dedication, he stands nearly no chance and the stakes are at an all time high.

I don't know if you can get it, but Left Hand Brewing (Longmont Colorado) Nitro Milk Stout is absolutely the best stout ever, and with a scoop of vanilla ice cream it is even better :)
That's on tap where I work weekends. It's been on tap there forever, maybe I'll give it a go tonight.

Now point in coming back if this fight gets made

Not financially no, but if he wants to be remembered as someone else than the guy who got destroyed by Mayweather he might want to come back and defend his belt a few times.

Hopefully he has a realistic mentality. The only way i could see him training hard is to keep up appearances to anyone stupid enough too think he has a snowball's chance in hell
Winning is only mentality of a person who has been winning in life. Regardless of their skill level.

Ronda Rousey believed she could beat any human being on planet Earth under the right circumstances. Conor is cut from the same pre-Holly Holm fight cloth as Ronda (he is just more skilled than Ronda).

The guy really thinks he is going to beat Floyd Mayweather. People are going to watch to see if he can. It is like watching stuntman, some people want him to succeed, and others want him to fall flat on his face.

Hey, bruh. He has absolutely no chance at making history.

He's already done that genius.
<LikeReally5>

If anyone has absolutely no chance at making something it's Kaboob at making LW without going into liver failure.

Winning is only mentality of a person who has been winning in life. Regardless of their skill level.

Ronda Rousey believed she could beat any human being on planet Earth under the right circumstances. Conor is cut from the same pre-Holly Holm fight cloth as Ronda (he is just more skilled than Ronda).

The guy really thinks he is going to beat Floyd Mayweather. People are going to watch to see if he can. It is like watching stuntman, some people want him to succeed, and others want him to fall flat on his face.

There's a difference between being confident and being delusional. Conor is a business man and he's pursuing this fight for one reason only and that's the money.

Believing you're gonna win when you didn't take the time or effort to make it happen is a disastrous mindset and Ronda paid for her arrogance. We all know why Conor is there and what's gonna happen

There's a difference between being confident and being delusional. Conor is a business man and he's pursuing this fight for one reason only and that's the money.

Believing you're gonna win when you didn't take the time or effort to make it happen is a disastrous mindset and Ronda paid for her arrogance. We all know why Conor is there and what's gonna happen
To me, this doesn't look like a guy who is only trying to collect a pay cheque. This looks like a guy who did a couple of sparring sessions and now believes he is the best boxer at his weight, in the world.

Look at his body language. Dude looks like he is all in.

That's on tap where I work weekends. It's been on tap there forever, maybe I'll give it a go tonight.

You better, you will do your self a favor! and if you don't, you are doing yourself an injustice! Make sure the lines are clean...

I hope he face plants Floyd and the world explodes.

You better, you will do your self a favor! and if you don't, you are doing yourself an injustice! Make sure the lines are clean...
They do clean the lines but idk how often. Not a stout guy but I'll drink about anything

Conor has been training for Floyd for months now.

I find it interesting that your reason for Conor having a chance is the exact same reason I have for him having no chance at all: This is real life.
hahaha
No, but it is not only that.
Conor is in his prime, and he is a fast, powerful striker.
I know, it is not a boxing guy, and compared it might be rustic, but what matters, is that he got speed and power.
Now Floyd is obviously out of his prime and don't forget, speed/reflexes is the first thing to go.

Floyd is retired! And that means he did not train for the past few years while Conor was very active fighting in MMA.

Floyd will also be over-confident, and that means he might not train as hard as he used to, push himself as much as he did before, etc. Plus he might do things he didn't normally do (i.e. go for the kill) which opens more chances for Conor to capitalize.

So for all that, I do give Conor more of a chance. Again, not saying it adds to a lot. Maybe 0.02% higher chance.
But that means he has SOME (however unlikely) chance to win.

I feel like this is somehow linked to the disgust with which he views yoga.
Clearly he was struggling with some deep rooted emotional pain caused by a yoga-practicing bag of dogfood from his past.

B-v6V2OUMAA9Bci.jpg

Nothing like trying to hit a bag of dry dog food from behind.

Conor trains even if he will lose. Haters are dumb asf.

It's all about money. After he got all the money from his nuthuggers, why should he still need to train for the fight? he will retire with all the money his retarded fanboys give him. No point to watch the fight

Your an idiot.

Probably have been posting about how the fight will never happen... and now that it's clear it will...

Oh he won't train. Nothing burger.

Back