McGregor won't even train if he fights Mayweather

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's all about money. After he got all the money from his nuthuggers, why should he still need to train for the fight? he will retire with all the money his retarded fanboys give him. No point to watch the fight

no.

He will train.

Yes, I agree with you he is in for the money and will probably retire after this fight.

but he has a chance of making history.

Just imagine, if he succeeds beating Floyd (even if it is by a fluke shot)? he will be called GOAT, the best that ever is, etc and all...

His nuthuggers will act like he could beat both klitschko brothers if he would be inclined to do so...

So while I do think he is doing it for the money, he will train.
He will put an effort.
But he knows it doesn't matter to him, it is a win-win either way.

but he does have a shot.... and why not?

TS he trains.

I helped McGregor set up his Guinness and Ice Cream training camp. You can train like the GOAT now too. Just follow this easy picture.
guinness_float_1.jpg

They should at least use MMA gloves to keep it interesting.

They should at least use MMA gloves to keep it interesting.
Floyd is the boss. You have to do everything to please the boss when you're a bum. Once the fight is signed. Mayweather waits to KO McGregor. McGregor waits to be KO'd and collect a big paycheck. Everyones happy execpt the retarded fans who pay to watch the fight

Train don't train it won't matter.

can't believe people are excited about this circus money fight.

His fans aren't the only ones responsible for his money. It's also the the retarded ass haters that give him attention and will watch just to see him lose.

Can't wait to hear his post fight interview

Smh what a shameful event, I feel bad if anybody pays 100 for this garbage

Floyd is the boss. You have to do everything to please the boss when you're a bum. Once the fight is signed. Mayweather waits to KO McGregor. McGregor waits to be KO'd and collect a big paycheck. Everyones happy execpt the retarded fans who pay to watch the fight
Conor McGregor KO'd by Floyd "Pillow fists" Mayweather ? Shuut up bum

I have a feeling Floyd is fucking with Conor. Seems like Floyd doesn't even want to fight to happen because he knows he doesn't need Conor, Conor needs him lol. Let's see if Floyd signs the contract. Maybe Floyd might need to say "beg me" to Conor so that he'll sign the contract. Remmeber, I think Conor is already signed the contract. It's on Floyd right now.

Back